PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy,my Pal

catmandu
07-30-2005, 09:58 PM
HAS BEEN GONE,FOR FIVE YEARS NOW,AND I MISS MR SCRAPPY,MORE,AND MORE EVERY YEAR,AND THE ONLY THING,THAT KEEPS ME GOING,IS THE FACT,THAT I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos854.jpg

kuhio98
07-31-2005, 09:20 AM
Aww. Gary, I know what you mean. We're coming up on the 3 year anniversary of losing Kuhio. I know that I will see her again when the time is right. That keeps me going. Until then, we keep going to try to help out other babies.

Have you ever read this poem?

Fragile Circle by Irving Townsend

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own,
live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."

It's one of my favorites.
Until we're all reunited...

Cataholic
07-31-2005, 01:07 PM
Nothing erases the memories, Gary, and the pain just becomes dull after awhile. Scrappy lives on forever in your heart.

Cat_luver_17189
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry about Mr.Scrappy! RIP, Mr.Scrappy

skneisel74
08-02-2005, 02:57 PM
My heart goes out to you, I know it is not easy to lose a furkid. I hope that you find peace with the cherished memories that you do have. My thought are with you, just remember time heals all wounds. Even though it has been some time since he went to play at R.B. it will always be with you.

lisalee
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm so sorry. Scrappy was so beautiful. He's okay now and waiting for you to join him someday. Rest in peace, Scrappy.