PDA

View Full Version : For Trevor - Oggyflute

slick
07-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Dear Uncle Trev:
My Mommy *squeak* says that she's sorry that she did not post this a long time ago. I just want you to know *squeak* that I'm so happy that you are my Uncle and I hope that we get a chance to meet some day. *squeak*
Much Love
Trevelle :) :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid179/pcf4dcf7a7b5cffc2fb52d21a013b6322/f30b1584.jpg

wolfsoul
07-30-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL....One day the nice men in the white suits will come and take you away, slick. But not before your karaoke debut. ;)

moosmom
07-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Um, Slick...can I ask you a question???

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT????? :confused:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

I was going to ask the same thing... but from the squeaking I'm assuming its a guinea pig? LOL... you and I are in the same boat, Donna!

finn's mom
07-31-2005, 01:48 PM
I thought it was a toupe (toupee?)....then, I thought it looked like one of those tribbles from star trek. ;) Then, I thought maybe a guinea pig. Ha ha.

Randi
07-31-2005, 02:28 PM
LOL! :D I know for sure that it isn't Fister's!!

Slick, I love your quote by unknown, John would have agreed - and me too!

Concerning your second quote - wish I had known, I would have done more than dip my toes in Laguna beach! ;) ..... I take it you're a good swimmer!!

PS. I'm going to send you a link now .....

rg_girlca
07-31-2005, 02:36 PM
OMG Slick, you are way too funny girl. LOL!!!!!!!!

popcornbird
07-31-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't get it either... :confused: :o

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Looks like she done scalped one of the Beetles to me!:eek:

I sure hope Trevor understands this!:D

luvofallhorses
07-31-2005, 04:03 PM
:confused:

wolfsoul
07-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

It's a tribble lol.

slick
07-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes, we are both Star Trek fans and in another thread a few months ago I mentioned that I had my own Tribble and would name her after him...thus Trevelle and I promised him a picture. I've emailed him this link.

luvofallhorses
07-31-2005, 09:18 PM
What's a tribble :o eh I'm so dumb! :rolleyes: :o

jesse_3
07-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Me too! I am sooo dumb! What is a tribble?

Steph and Jes

slick
07-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Tribbles are cute, furry little creatures - they purr and they squeak. Here's a summary of the episode called "The Trouble with Tribbles".
----------------------------------------------------------------

When the U.S.S. Enterprise receives a top-priority order to protect a shipment of quadrotriticale grain on Deep Space Station K-7, Kirk is irritated to be guarding a shipment of "wheat." But the shipment is meant for famine-struck Sherman's Planet, and Klingons are taking shore leave on the space station. Adding to Kirk's irritation is Federation Undersecretary for Agriculture, Nilz Baris, and his pesty assistant, Arne Darvin, who inform Kirk that Starfleet Command is afraid the Klingons may try to steal the grain.

Another problem arises when a space trader, Cyrano Jones, gives Uhura a purring ball of fluff known as a tribble. Charmed by the creature, Uhura takes it back to the Enterprise. However, as McCoy soon learns, tribbles are born pregnant and the more they eat ... and they eat constantly ... the more they multiply. Soon the starship is overrun by the furry creatures.

Kirk soon finds that the bins that were once full of the precious quadrotriticale are now full of dead tribbles. The grain has been poisoned by a Klingon agent disguised as the Undersecretary's assistant, Darvin. His true identity is exposed when Kirk discovers that tribbles don't like Klingons (and vice-versa) and squeak whenever they're in near proximity. The Klingons leave the space station and Scotty rids the Enterprise of the tribbles by beaming them aboard the departing Klingon ship where, as he tells Kirk, " ... they'll be no tribble at all."
------------------------------------------
Yeah, I know...for non-Trekkies, this is quite the boring thread. That's why I addressed it to Trev.

luvofallhorses
07-31-2005, 09:46 PM
They sound cute :)

Oggyflute
07-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by slick
Dear Uncle Trev:
My Mommy *squeak* says that she's sorry that she did not post this a long time ago. I just want you to know *squeak* that I'm so happy that you are my Uncle and I hope that we get a chance to meet some day. *squeak*
Much Love
Trevelle :) :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid179/pcf4dcf7a7b5cffc2fb52d21a013b6322/f30b1584.jpg

Why thankyou dear Trevelle. I'm sure one day we will meet up real soon.:)

Slick you sure know how to put a smile on my face.:)
many thanks and hugs.:)