PDA

View Full Version : An apology:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-30-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm feeling the strong need to apologize to a lot of people right now.

I apologize to all compliment swap participants. I told you I would have the lists done ages ago, and I have still yet to find the time to get them done. I feel like I've let you all down, and I'm sorry. I'm working on them as we speak.

I also apologize to those of you that have sent me PMs that remain unreplied to. I haven't had access to a computer for a few days, therefore leaving siggies unmade and questions unanswered. I'm so sorry. :(

Please bear with me, yesterday I just had an overall crappy day. One of those days where you don't even want to get out of bed. I promise to lighten up and not be such a downer and get things done like I'm supposed to. :( Please forgive me. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-30-2005, 05:15 PM
It's ok Megan, I forgive you!:) I understand when people get busy, since I am very busy quite often too!;)

flamepony12
07-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh Megan, don't be so hard on yourself, of course we forgive you. :) Everyone has days like that. (((HUGS)))

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-30-2005, 06:48 PM
All the lists should be out now. I hope they all worked and everyone liked them.

luvofallhorses
07-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Megan there's no need to be sorry! We understand :) (((hugs)))

finn's mom
07-30-2005, 11:14 PM
That's so sweet of you. I don't personally think you need to apologize, but, I admire you for doing so. I, for one, already apologized for taking so long and going over the deadline for getting the compliments in to begin with. You put a lot on your plate, and, I think you did a fine job! I am sorry again for taking so long with mine. Thank you for doing the compliment list, I think it's a great idea.

Kfamr
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't think you have anything to apologize for MegANN. You did the best you can and if anyone thinks otherwise that's their problem. :) I thank you for doing all that you have.. I recieved my compliments and they couldn't have come at a better time. :)

jesse_3
07-30-2005, 11:16 PM
It's all right, I don't think anyone is mad at you! (((((((HUGS))))))))

Steph and Jes

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2005, 12:05 AM
Thanks guys. I've just had a bit of a downer seeing as I'm all alone... all of my family is out having a life, and well, here I am! The one with no life. :) Pet Talk is better anyway, right?