PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please

Lacey
07-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Article pulled from a local news site, so no sense posting a link since it probably won't be up for too long.

One Person Killed in Bonny Oaks Crash

One person is dead and another may be facing criminal charges in a Chattanooga crash.

The wreck happened on Bonny Oaks Drive at the Old Cleveland Highway intersection earlier this afternoon. Eyewitnesses tell police a woman driving an S-U-V was on the wrong side of the road when she smashed into a pick-up, hitting the driver's side door.

The pick-up driver was killed and the driver of the S-U-V was rushed to Erlanger Medical Center with a broken leg. So far no names have been released.

The person who died is...was...our IT guy at work. We got the news at around 3:30 today. I didn't know him well, but he was a truly nice guy with a wonderful sense of humor. Please pray for strength for his family and friends in this difficult time.

Thank you.

luvofallhorses
07-29-2005, 10:57 PM
:( Prayers on the way. ((((many hugs to you))))

rizzy
07-29-2005, 11:02 PM
:( I will keep his family and friends in my prayers. {{hugs}}

Lacey
07-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the prayers and hugs. Visitation is going to be this afternoon, and the funeral tomorrow. John's wife and kids especially are going to need all the prayers and good thoughts they can get. :( :( :(

Jadapit
07-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Stuff like this is so heartbreaking.:( The family will be in my prayers.