PDA

View Full Version : Finally FINALLY....

Cookiebaker
07-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Remember this thread here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80838) ????

WE ARE FINALLY DONE!!!! It's been 7+ weeks, the longest time of my life. It was SUPPOSED to be less than 2, but it dragged on and on and on. But, this morning the guys packed up all their tools, and vaccuumed for the last time, and both my dining room and my bathroom are completely re-done!!! I can't even tell you the relief that I feel. My house is BACK!

Tomorrow, we are going to hang the wallpaper border and install the cabinet knobs and then I can decorate.

Unfortunately I lost my batter charger (my bad!!) so no pictures yet. :( As soon as I get $50.00 I will replace it though! And tomorrow, I will drag out my old camera and try to get some pictures with it.

Kfamr
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Woohoo! Congrats on finally getting it done.
I can't wait to see pictures. Sorry you lost your charger, that sucks! :( Hopefully you can either find it or purchase another. I bet if you get another the old one will mysteriously show up. :rolleyes: Seems like it alwaya happens that way.

Anyhow, congrats again. Once you're able to get some pics, Nala's been dying to see some of Malone (and Emerson and Marigold!)

Kay

Vermontcat
07-31-2005, 08:25 PM
That's great that it's finally done!:)
I would love to see photos of it when you can post them and I'd love to see some new photos of the pups and Marigold too.:)

LuvGold00
07-31-2005, 09:33 PM
I bet it will look beautiful, what colors are you decorating with?

Cookiebaker
07-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by LuvGold00
I bet it will look beautiful, what colors are you decorating with?

Thanks for the replies :) Kara, my colors are wheat and maroon. I still didn't get the towel bars hung today (too much else going on) so as soon as those are up I'll post pics :)