PDA

View Full Version : a horrible horrible sport ppl do

BrittanyLexie
07-29-2005, 08:26 PM
theres a site,, i forgot now what its called but its popular in china, and they will get new born kittens, and lure them into a small bottle.. then somehow close it up. then they put a feeding tube in it and thats how the kittens grow up and live for the rest of their lives. Then when the kittens are old and are about to die, they take the cats out and the poor little things have been morphed into the shape of the bottle they were in. And on the site.. there was some lady who wanted a kitten in the shape of a football for her son.. this is about the meanest thing ive ever seen. They were trying to close down the site but im not sure if they did. I will try to find it so yall can help me do some thing about this.. it should really be stopped. :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

dukedogsmom
07-29-2005, 08:48 PM
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

LeahMM
07-29-2005, 09:29 PM
It's a hoax and has been posted on many message boards for years.

king2005
08-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Why wont they just take down that site or atleast foce them to say its only a joke.

Suki Wingy
08-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Saw that a while back. I think it was started as a joke by two guys on the east coast. If you look on the site there are like 2 cats as the models, probably their pets.