PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Cindy

Craftlady
07-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Meowmee is sitting here reading and posting on PT. Also in her possession is a bowl with vanilla icecream/choc cake. I get harrassed when I eat this combo from my daughter. LOL
Cindy is in the other room and I happen to have 1 bite of each left before finishing the treat. I put the bowl down to type something.
Out of the blue Cindy comes charging into the room up on my desk and promptly sticks her nose in my bowl. I react quickly before she can get a bite or lick, as I pick her up to put her down on the floor Ms. Cindy passes the most awful smelling gas. Amazing such a stinky smell could come out of such a small body. LOL Gotta love my girl. ;)

kimlovescats
07-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Guess she *told* you what she thought about that! LOL! Too funny! The visual of choc cake and ice cream was almost too much, but Cindy spoiled it for me as well!:rolleyes: :D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
07-29-2005, 07:29 PM
guess she told you...:D last weeek on my freshly ironed work shirt a little girl(who shall remain nameless, as to not embarass her ) decided to leave a very stinky (gas) on it as she sat on my shirt...needless to say i had to wear some perfume that day .:eek lol

catmandu
07-29-2005, 07:38 PM
CINDY,IS A LOT,LIKE SCRAPPY 2,WHO HAS FEW,IF ANY MANNERS.BUT THEN,AGAIN,SHE WAS A PORCH CAT,AND OFTEN HAD,TO FIGHT ,THE BIGGER CATS,FOR HER DINNER.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture583.jpg

rg_girlca
07-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh Cindy, not very lady like my dear. You could have at least gone into the bathroom and turned on the fan. :D

Craftlady
07-30-2005, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Oh Cindy, not very lady like my dear. You could have at least gone into the bathroom and turned on the fan. :D

ROFL in our bathrooms case it's use the deodrant spray (Glad) we dont have a fan in bathroom.

K & L
07-30-2005, 07:05 AM
Isn't it funny what they end up doing in our faces?:D This morning I'm sound asleep (4:30) when Gabby thows-up rignt next to my face on the pillow! Not the kind of alarm clock I want on a regular basis!:D

catnapper
07-30-2005, 07:16 AM
LOL... nawtee!!! She says "take THAT for not sharing your treat!"