PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had your kitty think you were going to die? LOL

janelle
07-29-2005, 05:52 PM
I just walked on my treadmill for about half an hour and had to stop cause it was getting to me.

I stood in front of the fan and drank water for a little but I had to go collapse on the couch. Simon go on top of me and rubbed his head on my face. Got hair in my mouth. Then he just stayed on me and hugged me and purred. Kneading his little feet. LOL

I got the feeling he was getting ready to give me CPR if I needed it. Meowmie you should have taught me how to do it cause I don't know!!!!!!!!! LOL

WOW, I'm better now. Drank water and now I should get into the pool. I've been dieting and exercising and it gets hard sometimes. :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
07-29-2005, 06:03 PM
How funny and sweet!!:D Simon probably felt the stress coming off of you!

catmandu
07-29-2005, 06:05 PM
I DONT THINK,THAT THE FOUND CATS,HAVE EVER THOUGHT,THAT I WAS DEAD,EXCEPT BETWEEN,THE EARS,WHEN I START,TO DO SOMETHING,FOR THEM,BUT I FORGET,TO FOLLOW THROUGH,WITH WHAT,I AM DOING.

rg_girlca
07-29-2005, 11:38 PM
Oh Simon, what a sweetie you are in caring for your meowmie so much.

Good luck on your diet and exercising Janelle. I know how hard it is to keep going at it, but you CAN do it. :D

janelle
07-30-2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks but I seem to lose two pounds and then gain it right back. LOL

jenluckenbach
07-30-2005, 06:14 AM
How sweet, Simon was worried about you. :) AWWWWWW.

catnapper
07-30-2005, 07:14 AM
Aw, what a sweet boy to be concerned for meowmie! He just wants to make sure you don't overdo it!

furrykidsmother
07-30-2005, 05:28 PM
What a sweet and thoughtful little boy! You must have had him really worried!

kilbarchancats
07-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Max, Candy and Tom are similarly thoughtful when I retun from a run and sit for a bit in the garden (beetroot-faced) to cool off a bit and start to breathe again. they like to look after their salty and sweaty mum!! they are the most helping friends

catcrazylady
07-31-2005, 08:27 AM
That is so sweet! He thought meomie had way over done herself. Since he is so concerned now you have to teach him how to dial 911!:D :D :D

Lightning SuperCat
07-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Simon is so sweet! He's a good boy to take care of his meowmie. :D