PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Bag Lady - It is true!

gini
07-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Don't even bother going to Truth or Fiction or Snopes...........I can verify for you that Pet Talk does indeed have a Bag Lady.

I thought it important to warn all of you that she does exist and can show up at your home in the middle of the night.

I think it would be safe to take her in - but be alerted that she mumbles things about being at an airport for 24 hours and badly needing a shower.

Probably letting her use your shower is a good idea too.

But don't be fooled - look around your neighborhood and you will find her cart hidden in the bushes.

She hides all of that and just shows up at your house with one "bag."

She goes by the name of Mruffruff or Mary - but I am highly suspicious of the legality of that name.

To keep her out of trouble while she stays with you- just put her to work.............but be very clear in your instructions...............
chopped onions - does not mean minced onions...............she can't read your mind!:D :D

luvofallhorses
07-29-2005, 02:25 PM
LOL! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
:D :D

Good thing Mary has such a good sense of humor about being abandoned at the airport and wandering the streets of LA at all hours of the night - ALONE! - otherwise we'd probably never see her again. :D

shais_mom
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
:)

mruffruff
07-29-2005, 03:20 PM
LOL!

wolflady
07-29-2005, 03:24 PM
Ha ha ha! It's indeed a BBQ not to be forgotten by our PT Bag Lady!! :eek:
LOL

**hugs**

jenluckenbach
07-29-2005, 06:34 PM
hee hee hee, ha ha ha, snicker, snicker. :D

:p

But truthfully Mary, I think I'd let you in too, if I saw you wondering Allentown at all hours of the night. :) Do you scoop poop? ;)

mruffruff
07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Only if you greet me in your nightgown, in front of your neighbor's house at 2:30 AM:D

I DO have lots of experience!

jenluckenbach
07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by mruffruff
Only if you greet me in your nightgown, in front of your neighbor's house at 2:30 AM:D

I DO have lots of experience!

Only if you want the cops attending too, my nightgown is a T-shirt, and not one of the extra long ones, either. :eek:

jesse_3
07-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Well, Mary, you would have to fill out about 52 pages of information before you enter our house..Oh one question, besides scooping poop, do you clean backyards too?:D:D:D

Steph and Jes

Rachel
07-29-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm thinking we need to *recreate* this event so pictures can be taken. Mary, get your bags. No, a trip to California is not necessary, we'll accept the SC version of Mary appearing at someone's door. Logan, go put on your nighty.

gini
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, Logan, be sure to clean your bathtub first if you think Mary is coming for an early morning visit.

When she came to my house I had had major plumbing problems and you know how attractive it looks coming up into the tub.

We had a lot going on - so I said - leave it..........I will clean it first thing in the morning. Little did I know that "first thing" meant
2:30 a.m.:D :D :D

Oggyflute
07-30-2005, 12:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/oggyflute/image007.gif