PDA

View Full Version : Didn't want you to miss pics of my sweeties

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Karen (Killearn Kitties) posted this thread in Meetings.

My Visit with Peanut and Cracker Jack! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84860)

K & L
07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
I hope one day to meet my Peanut and CJ...and of course...Debbie and Terry!

kimlovescats
07-29-2005, 10:33 AM
BEAUTIFUL pics! How is Peanut doing, Debbie?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
how is Peanut doing, Debbie?

Why, what was wrong with her? ;) :D Couldn't resist because that's the way she's acting! If I didn't know better, there is no way you could convince me that she had surgery just 5 weeks ago! She is right back to her playful silly little self, teasing the beejezus out of CJ, then crying as if he's killing her when he attacks. :rolleyes: :D She still has her little eskimo boots on (because of her shaved legs) but the hair is starting to grow back - and on her tummy too. She eats like a little piggy, purrs like the dickens and is just a happy sweet little old lady. :D

The only thing that is a little troubling is the fact that she is still peeing on the rugs in the bathroom. We closed the door to the master bathroom so she started using the guest bathroom rugs. The vet said this might happen because she might not be able to "hold it" as long as before, but she was so good in the first week or two after the surgery that I didn't think it would be a problem. Then about two weeks ago she started this. I brought one of the litter boxes upstairs and since then she has not peed on any of the rugs, so I guess he was right. Nothing to worry about, but I did have a mini panic attack when I first realized what she was doing.

So, all is well in Peanutland, and I couldn't be happier. :D

kimlovescats
07-29-2005, 09:53 PM
That's wonderful Debbie!