PDA

View Full Version : Fritz a bad boy

fritz03
07-29-2005, 08:24 AM
Fritz was bad last night.He does this new thing where he will sit,look and growl at you for anything.This time,Mom tried feeding him food,that wasn't it.Then all of a sudden,he lifts his leg and pees on our rec room couch.We were not impressed by it.He went and his under the smaller couch,he knew he had done wrong.Shortly after that,Mom put him to bed.He used to sit up and beg when he wanted out,now he does thisa looking at you and growling bit.Hard to tell mow what he wants.Fritz is behaving himself now,he watching ou the front window for mom to come back from getting her hairdone.At least today,he went and peed on the patio outside,so that's better.

beeniesmom
07-29-2005, 08:35 AM
Oh What a naughty boy.
He was trying to tell you something.
I wish dogs could talk. At least a little.... just enought to tell you what they want.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh Fritz - you naughty boy! Maybe he is starting to think he is in charge......

Ginger's Mom
07-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Hmm...Fritz, are you actually trying to talk? How are you feeling today Fritz? You know that you really need to go to the door and wag that cute little tail of yours. That will work. ;)

elizabethann
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM
LOL!!!

Oh Fritz! You NAUGHTY boy you! I can't believe you peed on the couch! What were you thinking!? Fritz, you're such a little squirt!

When Fenway wants to go out, he just sits and stares at me (he doesn't growl though). He'll just stare and stare at me. Sometimes I try to ignore him but I know he really has to go out to pee...he just stares and stares and stares at me. It's kind of freaky!

Perhaps this is a new way Fritz is telling you he has to go out and pee?

Sorry to laugh at the beginning of this thread, but I can just picture Fritz doing that and it seemed funny! He's such a little poop! But because he's so cute, how can you be mad at such a living doll?

:eek:

lv4dogs
07-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Is he neutered?

Daisy and Delilah
07-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh no Fritz!! We can't believe this story about you. Are you trying to get someone's attention Fritzie? It really is a shame you can't talk little guy because we think you have a real big story to tell. Please don't do this again Fritzie. You're such a good boy all the time Fritz. We can't bear to think you're being bad.

Barry, sorry to hear this. We hope Fritz is feeling ok. Could he have urinary tract infection or something like that? We don't know anything about it but some of the resident experts will be able to give some good advice. Sometimes I think dogs become creative for a reason. They seem to come up with new tricks.

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

Bigyummydog
07-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Oh, FRITZ! You lil monster. That's not very kingly you know. I bet you straighten up pretty soon. MAXIMUS got a little too much attention(laughing and carrying on) one time, for doing something. At the time, it was funny, but we had to nip it in the bud right away. FRITZ, I know being sick so much lately has alot to do with it. But we know, you will return to your sweet kingly self in no time.