PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Spook clone...

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Ok...this is wierd!!

My husband was walking home from a friends when he saw a pitch black cat. He thought "OMG the idiots let Spook out!!" and chased the cat all over heck and back to catch her. Now, this cat looks IDENTICAL to Spook, right down to the eye color and she appears to be the same age. He walks home with the kitty only to find Spook resting comfortably on the couch. :rolleyes:

So he walked over to where he found the kitty to see if she had a home, since she was really friendly (once she got caught lol). He starts to ask and the cats owner had a complete and total cow and started to rant about how John was stealing her cat. After he calmed the lady down a bit and explained to her that he thought that her kitty was our kitty and he just wanted to make sure she didn't get hurt. Once he found out that her cat wasn't ours, he wanted to make sure that her cat was safely at home.

This is where it gets scary...
John asked where and when she had gotten the cat, since she did look so much like Spook. The lady said that she got her at the SAME apartment complex I found Spook at at about the same time. This is the THIRD black cat (two girls, one boy) that I know of from there that were found last November. I'm starting to think that there was a litter born there, or someone kicked out an entire litter :mad: .

My husband also asked what her kittys name was, in case he saw her out (she wasn't supposed to be out)...guess what it was?

SPOOK! :eek:

Weird?

momcat
07-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Is that freaky or what? Her Spook being a dead ringer for YOUR Spook! I'm glad to know that both Spooks are safe at home where they both belong! Dynamite story, thanks for sharing!!!!!

catmandu
07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
WHAT ARE THE ODDS,THAT THE TWO ADOPTERS,WOULD HAVE LITTERMATES,BUT CALL,THE CATS,SPOOK.
AND MEET,IN THIS MANNER!!!
ALL WE NEED,IS THE LATE,GREAT ROD SERLING!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture591.jpg

prechrswife
07-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Wow! That was a real "Twilight Zone" moment.:)

kimlovescats
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Too weird! :eek: But I am glad that both little Spooks are back at home safe and sound!;)

Lightning SuperCat
07-29-2005, 06:42 AM
I have seen cats that look like Lightning, but no cats at all named Lightning. :D Mostly dogs :rolleyes: which Lightning finds stupid! :p

But that is SO WIERD! I'm happy both Spooks are safe at home. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
07-29-2005, 06:46 AM
That's incredible!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
My husband also asked what her kittys name was, in case he saw her out (she wasn't supposed to be out)...guess what it was?

SPOOK! :eek:

:eek: :eek:

Havine two or three or four appear from the same area I can believe because like you say, someone probably discarded an entire litter, but to have two of them - totally unbeknownst to the other - named Spook, now that is weird! :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-29-2005, 01:23 PM
I think it's a sign...of what I really don't know!!

The lady did thank us for finding her Spooky though. Apperantly the whole litter shares the tendancy to be door bolters :rolleyes: and her kitty had been missing for several hours. Trying to find my Spook even in the daytime is a daunting task (for some reason she has this thing where she will hide in shadows and you could be looking right at her and still not see her.) so I could immagine how upset the lady was (she is an older lady, and probibly chasing a cat in 100 + heat isn't very good for her).

A whole litter of black cats shows up out of nowhere...and at least two are girls and named Spook...I think if I find another one I'm going to move!