PDA

View Full Version : Wellness Food

elizabethann
07-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I just heard through the grapevine that Wellness (owned by Old Mother Hubbard) was sold to another company (whose name I do not know) and that the ingredients will be changed and they'll be selling their products at PetCo.

Has anybody heard anything about this? This is what I feed my cats. They're not going to be happy to hear of a change in the ingredients.

I'm posting this in Cat General too to see if anybody there heard anything. I can't find anything on their website.

lv4dogs
07-28-2005, 03:34 PM
I haven't heard anything about that at all. I feed it to my ferrets, its a great food for ferrets. I hope they don't change it for the worse. I'll have to ask around on my ferret sites see if anyone knows anything.

LuvGold00
07-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I haven't heard this... I actually just spoke to the Wellness people today too... I am looking into selling their products at my Grooming shop, and trying out their food on my Goldens. I hope they don't change the ingredients as soon as I switch everyone over!
Let me know if you hear anything else, and if I talk to Wellness anytime soon, I will ask.

Dixieland Dancer
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
I checked their website which lists all major press releases for the company and it did not indicate anything like this. In fact the last article released said they were increasing production because of the demand.