PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~:-|

K & L
07-28-2005, 02:19 PM
I just received this note from one of the park personnel. Apparently someone dumped a cage with kittens at the orchard at the park. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

"There are four kittens, two tabbies and two siamese. They are about 6 weeks old and all are friendly and used to humans. They should find homes quickly. I will leave them in a cage in the blacksmith area. You will probably want to bring a box or carrier to transport them in. Thanks for you help".

We will be picking them up this afternoon and getting them in the no-kill shelter.

kittycats_delight
07-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Some people need a swift kick in the you know what and that is being very very nice. I don't know what they think with it certainly can't be their brains that is for sure. I am glad someone found them in time. I am sure they shouldn't have a hard time finding home. Another save Lisa. WTG !!!!

jenluckenbach
07-28-2005, 06:20 PM
GRRRRR :mad: :mad: And in 100 degree HEAT, no less. :mad: GRRRR !!!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Again you save the day! I am so glad there are people like you who save the innocents who can't save themselves from the idiots who should know better.

K & L
07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
GRRRRR :mad: :mad: And in 100 degree HEAT, no less. :mad: GRRRR !!!!

Exactly! It's been between 108 - 119 degrees here. They didn't even drop them off to run, they put them in some small cage. This just totally aggravates me to no end! At least one of the park personnel went and got them, took them inside, and has them there until we can pick them up this evening. I'll post pictures later.:)

momcat
07-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey there K&L!! You have done it again, Groucho sends you head bumpies, purrs and kitty kisses for all the kitty babies you helped today (and every day too). Just one question for you, K&L... if I find the bottom feeding ##!@*'s that abandoned these babies and cause them extreme harm and pain, will I go to jail?

K & L
07-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by momcat
Hey there K&L!! You have done it again, Groucho sends you head bumpies, purrs and kitty kisses for all the kitty babies you helped today (and every day too). Just one question for you, K&L... if I find the bottom feeding ##!@*'s that abandoned these babies and cause them extreme harm and pain, will I go to jail?

Not as far as I'm concerned!:) I wish they would've caught the ones that dumped these, cause they would've!!:mad: I'm waiting for Kevin to get home and then we'll head over there.

QueenScoopalot
07-28-2005, 07:41 PM
The so called human race makes me so sick. :mad: I'm glad you got the kittens before the heat did them in....and of course the mom of them all is the next worry. :(

catmandu
07-28-2005, 07:58 PM
MAY,THE LORD BE PRAISED,THAT YOU FOUND THEM,AND NOT SOME RESERCH LAD THUGS,OR SOMEONE,WHO WOULD DO HARM,TO THOSE LITTLE ONES.
AND WE PRAY,THAT THESE LITTLE ONE,WILL GET FURR EVER HOMES,WITH INTELLIGENT GUARDIANS,WHO WILL CARE FOR THEM,IN A PROPER MANNER.
BLESS YOU,FOR HELPING.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture591.jpg

kimlovescats
07-28-2005, 08:03 PM
They wouldn't have lasted long in the heat. :( Thank you so much, Lisa .... for being available for these babies.;)

moosmom
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
The more I know people (present company excluded, of course) the more I love my cats!!!

You KNOW what I say about stupid, irresponsible pet owners...:mad:

K & L
07-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
The so called human race makes me so sick. :mad: I'm glad you got the kittens before the heat did them in....and of course the mom of them all is the next worry. :(

My exact thought...where's mom cat! I'm sure these idiots will dump more in the near future. Right now I'm so sick of people like this I could scream. Seems we go through this every spring and summer at the park!:mad:

Pawsitive Thinking
07-29-2005, 10:11 AM
No No No No No!!!!! Thank God for you

sasvermont
07-29-2005, 10:28 AM
It is a slow day here, so I have been hanging out on the internet. Management, eh?

I never seem to be amazed enough at what people do with helpless things, including children and pets. The sad part is that all of these helpless creatures end up being someone else's responsibility in the end.

I think we would see the same abuse and neglect on a site about children.

It makes me sick. Really. There is such an unlimited supply of idiots out there.

The folks like K&L and many others who take on the responsiblity of the little ones (and big ones) should be commended over and over again. They are angels.

SAS

kuhio98
07-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Lisa ~ I'm so glad the park people called you. They wouldn't have lasted long in that heat. In a cage ?!? Some people are just too stupid to take up space.

Barbara
07-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I will never never understand people like this. (Ok maybe I don't try hard enough:p )

But I'm so glad these babies are safe now.

K&L you are one of my icons here at PT- I admire you so much for your work (and would adopt a little meezer if I was in Arizona).

Abby&Buddy'sMom
07-29-2005, 03:11 PM
I would like to THANK YOU for rescuing those innocent little babies from a sure death in all that heat :) This story reminds me of my little boy Buddy. He was left at the Humane shelter confined in their MAILBOX:mad: :mad: in the middle of last august in all that heat too. and the worst part he was left there sometime after hours on a saturday and wasnt discovered till monday.that is what i was told anyhow:mad: he was nothing but a anorexic looking bag of bones when we brought him home(all his ribs and his spine were VERY visable) on that thursday at approximatly 7 weeks old..... again THANK YOU for being there!!