PDA

View Full Version : Grand Champion Caroline!

Jennsen
07-27-2005, 10:28 PM
At the 4-H cat show today, my daughter Elisabeth won Grand Champion for the 2nd year in a row with her cat Caroline! The judge looks the cats over to make sure they are healthy and clean of fleas, lice, and mites, but it's not really about the cats. It's more about how much information the kids know about the health and basic care for their cats. Elisabeth is always reading every book she can find on cats and all animals, because she wants to be a vet for her career. I am so proud of her! And I can see she is very proud of herself, which is a parents dream to see that in their eyes!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/LynnSea7/lizandcaroline.jpg

jazzcat
07-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Congrats to Elisabeth and Caroline. They are both adorable!

Sounds like your daughter is one smart young lady.

catmandu
07-28-2005, 08:48 AM
TO MY OLD EYES,I MUST BE SEEING DOUBLE,AS I SEE NOT ONE,BUT TWO CHAMPIONS,IN THAT PHOTO.AND THE FOUND CATS,ARE SENDING,THIER BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWS,
TO BOTH CHAMPIONS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/CaseyDigby.jpg

catlover4ever
07-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Congratulations to Elisabeth and Caroline!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. :) :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
TO MY OLD EYES,I MUST BE SEEING DOUBLE,AS I SEE NOT ONE,BUT TWO CHAMPIONS,IN THAT PHOTO.

Gary, sometimes you just have such a way with words, and I couldn't agee more. :D

Congratulations! :D

Jennsen
07-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Thank you so much everyone! I'm so proud of her that I just had to tell eveyone!:D

kimlovescats
07-28-2005, 08:20 PM
What a fine young lady, no doubt you are so proud of her! Congratulations Elisabeth and Caroline! Great job!

orangemm
07-29-2005, 07:11 AM
Way to go, Elizabeth and Caroline!

You both deserve blue ribbons!! What a great picture, they both look very happy. and, you should be very proud.