PDA

View Full Version : Some people are too sick for words!!!!!!

janelle
07-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Seattle man dies after sex with horse
Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

Updated: 9:12 p.m. ET July 15, 2005
SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

janelle
07-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Maybe I should have posted this in the doghouse section.:confused:

catmandu
07-27-2005, 03:16 PM
THAT,IS JUST BEYOND,THE PALE,THAT FELLOW DESREVED TO DIE,CAN YOU IMAGNE,THE SHAME,THOUGH,THAT WILL ATTACH,TO HIS FAMILY!!
I HOPE,THAT HE TRULY ROTS,IN HELL.

janelle
07-27-2005, 03:21 PM
I know, what are they going to put on his death certificate??

I feel sorry for his family but he deserved what he got. Now for the little animals they could die like he did. :mad:

Grace
07-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Better him than the horse. One less nutcase to deal with.

orangemm
07-27-2005, 03:57 PM
I've heard of weird things, but this takes the cake.

I'm trying to figure out how he managed to do this?!

(no, maybe I don't want to know)

I'm glad the horse is ok.

SICK is right.

And, they talk about animals being dumb? No way.

skneisel74
07-27-2005, 04:22 PM
I can not tell you how sick to my stomach this makes me. To think that there are people out there who have no regaurd for the animal. I can not fathum the idea, but I am aware that it goes on. I would think for situations like this they would have harsher laws and penalties for such people. There are no words to discribe the sick people in this world. But, I am glad that the horse was ok. I hope this teaches everyone a lesson who is toying with those web sites and such. God works in mysterious ways!!!!!

janelle
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Well enen if the horse couldn't get back at his abuser by trampling him at least he got one nut case out of abusing others.

Weird way to go but what can you say? Maybe those who set the whole sick thing up will be put in prison for a very long time but if no law was broken then they are out there to let others be just as sick. They are the sickest. I can't imagine what kind of place they are running. Yuck, eck, and blagh.