PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Simon just made a booboo

janelle
07-27-2005, 01:05 PM
He likes to jump up on top of the frig and then get on the ledge near the ceiling. I have a plate holder on top of the fridge that holds two glass plates. Well he just tried to jump up and he knocked the holder down with the plates and it made the loudest noise. Broke both plates.

Man did he go flying to get under the bed in the bedroom. His safe place. I am now seeing if he will come out to inspect his damage. So far not a peep. LOL I haven't started to clean it up yet. Chianti is sitting behind a plant and waiting for him but no signs he wants to show himself.

He might get scolded but it was an accident. I think he is ashamed of being so clumsey. You know how cats think they are so graceful and he is sometimes such a klutze. LOL

Well he may stay under the bed all day so I better start cleaning up his catastrophy. LOL:eek: :o

janelle
07-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Ok, all cleaned up. Simon would still be under the bed but I opened the door for some fresh air and now he is begging to be taken out.

He came out of the bedroon real sheepish like to test the territory. I think he scared himself more than anyone else. The plates were like coming after him. LOL Lots of noise behind him as he ran.

He crept around the kitchen on his patrol and nothing is amiss now so everything is ok. Swchooo. That was close. :rolleyes:

Well not as bad as when he broke my 50 dollar lamp. Actually just broke the back off and I can still use it. It's against the wall so you wouldn't know it was broken. I need to paste the broken pieces back on it someday.

moosmom
07-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Janelle,

Poor Simon really must've scared the crap out of himself with that loud noise. I wouldn't scold him though. I'm sure he's scared enough for both of you.

catmandu
07-27-2005, 02:37 PM
THE BIGGEST TEST,OF A GUARDIANS LOVE,IS WHEN YOUR PET,DESTROYS,SOMETHING,THATR IS VERY DEAR,TO YOU,OR CANNOT BE REPLACED.
MY MOTHER TAUGHT,ME A LESSON,WHEN SMOKEY,KNOCKED OVER OUR CHRISTMAS TREE,WITH A LOT,OF ORNAMENTS,THAT WERE IRREPLACEABLE,HANDED DOWN,FOR THREE GENERATIONS.
SHE WAS SAD,BUT SHE TOLD US,THAT SMOKEY,WAS ONE,OF GODS CREATURES,ANDMORE IMPORTANT,THAN MANS CREATIONS,A LESSON,I LEARNED,WHEN JJJ3,LANDED,ON A VCR,AND RUINED,THE CABLE INPUT.
I STILL USE,IT AS A COPY MACHINE,WITH THE VIDEO,AND AUDIO INPUTS,AFTER ALL,JJJ3,IS ONE,OF GODS CREATURES.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/CaseyDigby.jpg
PLEASE PRAY,FOR DIBY,ONE OF GODS CREATURES,AS WELL.

janelle
07-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh I know. When he came tiptoeing out I picked him up to see if he was ok and gave him some loving. He purred big time.

They are like kids and we wouldn't do any different if our kids had an accident. He just thought he could jump around the plates and get up to his basket on the shelf.

He is now on his baby highchair taking a bath. Yes, I have a highchair for him in the kitchen. We use it when babies come over but in the mean time it's his. LOL

He is spoiled as well as his sister.

orangemm
07-27-2005, 04:02 PM
He might have scared himself silly, too. If my guys do something that ends up like that, they'll hide for a while, then slowly venture out to see if it's safe!

skneisel74
07-27-2005, 04:16 PM
He did not mean to meowmie he was just investigating his surrounding. It is funny haw they know they messed up and go to hide. I can always tell when mine have goofed up something around the house. Who ever did it is nowhere in sight, and the others come running to tattle on the guilty party. Funny thats much like children.......

janelle
07-27-2005, 04:39 PM
OH I was just thinking the other day I should take those plates down. You know you need to be one step ahead of them all the time like you do with kids. LOL

He is such a brat he has a basket on the ledge and he gets to it by jumping on top of the frig and then to the ledge. He just used the wrong side to jump up on this time. My bad.

rg_girlca
07-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh Simon, you are so lucky that your meowmie loves you so much that she didn't give you a spanking for breaking her plates.
I'm glad your scaries are all over now. :)