PDA

View Full Version : update on Tims back

Corinna
07-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Well the 3 weeks since the surgury . The doc says he can sit and start physical therapy. Best of all he can drive short distances WAHOOO no more back seat diver . I threated to duct tape him .

chocolatepuppy
07-26-2005, 06:57 PM
That's great news! I hope Tim continues to do well! :)

dukedogsmom
07-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Glad he's getting better! I'm sure he is, too. That must be a relief for both of you.

davidpizzica
07-26-2005, 07:26 PM
That's terrific news, Corinna! Believe me, I know what physical therapy is like! Like everyone else has said, what a relief for the both of you.

Corinna
07-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the support , I have been really crazed this week becouse of all the prayers for all here and home. Plus this week my boss left the company and now I'm in charge of the 3 stores.and a staff of 21.

K9karen
07-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Shhh... I won't tell John about the duct tape idea..I'm sure he was thinking "muzzle" cause I've been back seat driving since June and I think he's very tempted to "accidently" open the passenger side door as he drives! Tim's driving and going to PT already? That's impressive! My next check up is Aug 3. I still can't drive or bend or lift cause of the sensitivity in my back. I'm so elated that his surgery went well! I know you both are relieved! {Hugs} to my fellow "back" guy!

sandragonfly
07-27-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm happy for you! :)

that's much better and hope things continue to get better. wow, three stores and over twenty people to deal with is a lot ...but I think that's good for you so you can experience the new things (maybe?) and keep your mind ease from so much of stresses.

how is he doing as of today? keep us (me, really) posted!!

hugs,
:) gina