PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the color pink???

Cookiebaker
07-26-2005, 10:15 AM
We had a conversation at the office this morning that said the more "girly girl" you were, the more you liked the color pink. So, do you like the color pink, and do you consider yourself a girly girl??

Barbara
07-26-2005, 10:23 AM
I love all shades of pink- from a very light one to a deep purple- just because I look good in them.

And nobody (N-O-B-O-D-Y LOL) never ever thought I was a girly girl:D

Ok, ok, I wouldn't wear pink with light yellow and blue flowers on it- but what is girly girlish in a deep pink linen shirt with black pants?

Kfamr
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm not that girly, but I don't mind pink. :)

Jadapit
07-26-2005, 10:32 AM
I LOVE pink. I'm not quite as girly girl as i used to be. When i was young i was as girly girl as you can get.;)

sammy101
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
i loooove pink!:D

Lexi_Lover
07-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Its OK, but its not my favourite.

Lobodeb
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
I can't stand pink! I'm not a butch, but I'm not into lacey, frilly things either.

gemini9961
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
I used to not like it as much as I do now. Speaking of Pink, Victoria's Secret has a line called Pink and I am so in love with it. Maybe it's them who influenced me, LOL. I get weak in Victoria's Secret so I guess you could say I am girly girl, although you won't catch me in a dress. :)

Samantha Puppy
07-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Pink & certain shades of purple are my favorites. I am a very prissy girly girl!

Logan
07-26-2005, 10:57 AM
I like Pink. I do not decorate with Pink. I do have a "hot" pink purse that my daughter picked out for me and I use it. I do wear Pink on occassion. But I am NOT a "girly girl".

:p

Logan

Edwina's Secretary
07-26-2005, 11:16 AM
I like pink because pink looks good on me and I feel good when I wear pink (btw....same goes for red and some blues....)

and no....not a girlie-girl here either!

ramanth
07-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Pink's OK. I tend to gravitate towards pastel blues more than pink. I like darker colors. Love blue.

I have one pink shirt that I like. But on a whole, I won't wear pink.

catnapper
07-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Younger I was a girly girl. Had a pink bedroom -- NOT my choice.

It depends on the shade of pink. I love hot pinks, but pale pinks are too.

I am not a girly girl anymore, but I still like pink. Just not Barbie or Pepto Bismol pink. ick.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
I love pink! It's a nice, bright color! I also love the pink line in Victoria's Secret! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-26-2005, 12:06 PM
I like some shades of pink but I'm not at all a girly girl.

Blue is my color. :p

shais_mom
07-26-2005, 12:42 PM
It's kinda funny I never really cared for pink much but being around Kelly and talking to her for so long she must have rubbed off on me...
B/c now I am buying lots of things pink and sparkly!1 :)

luvofallhorses
07-26-2005, 12:45 PM
I like pink although it isn't my favorite, I really love shades of blue(especially baby blue) and purple :)

lv4dogs
07-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Pink is my altime FAVORITE color, any shade of pink is a friend of mine! lol BUT I'm not girlie girl by any means.
I do not wear makeup, rarely wear anything but shorts/jeans & a t-shirt, LOVE to play outdoors, get dirty, go 4 wheeling, fix up the house & cars etc... etc...

zippy-kat
07-26-2005, 01:06 PM
I loooooovveee pink and, yep, I'd consider myself a girlie-girl!

prechrswife
07-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
It depends on the shade of pink. I love hot pinks, but pale pinks are too.
I am not a girly girl anymore, but I still like pink. Just not Barbie or Pepto Bismol pink. ick.

I agree about the Barbie and Pepto-Bismol shades of pink. I was looking at baby things the other day, and it seems like those are the current shades of choice for girl baby stuff. I like pale, pretty pink. I picked out a lot of yellow and green things because I couldn't find good shades of pink.

Suki Wingy
07-26-2005, 01:17 PM
I am definatly NOT a girlie girl, and pink can be ok, infact, all colors can look nice when used right or with the right colors.

wolflady
07-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
It's kinda funny I never really cared for pink much but being around Kelly and talking to her for so long she must have rubbed off on me...
B/c now I am buying lots of things pink and sparkly!1 :)

Ha ha...me too! Kelly definitely has rubbed off on us, I think...and it's a great thing! I'm definitely more of a "girly girl" now then I was in high school and college :o

**hugs**

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I like pink because pink looks good on me and I feel good when I wear pink (btw....same goes for red and some blues....)

and no....not a girlie-girl here either!

Same!! I just look so much better when I wear pink!! My daughter doesn't like pink, although she looks stunning with it! I think this is typical for teenagers.....! even her boyfriends knows, and he teases her a lot with it ;) :D

sandragonfly
07-26-2005, 01:49 PM
just last year! :)

I've never liked a pink until I was "forced" to wear a deep pink blouse for a formal party... oh golly man, I look sexier in it! ;)

really, it depends on the tone..a bit darker than girly girlie pink would be ok! I'm not for laces or frillies either. I refuse to polish my nails pink/red ...!! :D

[magent, violet and indigo (dark bright blue/violet) is who I am!]

Karen
07-26-2005, 01:59 PM
I like pink. I am not at all a girly girl - not by anyone's stretch of the imagination. I like blue best, and greens, and many other colors, but I do like pink, too.

Jamieejo85
07-26-2005, 02:03 PM
I consider myself a girly girl and pink is my absolute favorite color!

buckner
07-26-2005, 03:23 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink. However, my favourite colour is green, I just LOVE the colour pink. It's so pretty. I wear pink when I want to feel pretty or happy!

I wouldn't really call myself a girly girl. I don't wear shorts that are above my knee (I get my shorts in the guy's section and they're long and they're basketball shorts). I don't wear lace/frills and I don't wear tank tops or anything. I don't spend hours on my hair, wear the latest trends, or wear makeup (often)... but I do some things that could be classified as girly. Just being myself!! :)

anna_66
07-26-2005, 03:57 PM
I really like pink alot but I'm definately not a girlie girl:D

Almita
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
People say I'm a girly girl but I mostly don't wear pink but I like the color pink but I like more green and yellow the most!!

carole
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM
I consider myself a girlie girl(the mature kind) and I am proud of it, so yes Pink I do like, however I don't own anything pink, and would never have pink as decor in my house, my daughter loves pink, it is her fav colour and yes she would have anything in pink lol.:)

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I don't mind it but it's definitley not my favourite, I only like really light shades and only a tiny bit of it.....

finn's mom
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I had pink as a little girl, hated it as a high schooler. And, now I like it a lot. It's such a girlie feminine color, and, sometimes I'm in the mood to be just that. Normally, I'm in cargo pants, tennis shoes, and a tee. But, once in awhile, a pink top or a skirt is just fun. :) I think it looks incredible on a tanned body. Love pinks in makeup. Not too big on pink in the home, though. So, I chose I like pink! I do not like hot pink at all. And, blue is actually my favorite color. ;) I was the anti-pink girl for a long time.

CagneyDog
07-26-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm certainly not a girly girl but I do like pink.

Kfamr
07-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Is anyone else reminded of Kelly everytime they read this thread title? :D

Corinna
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
I like pink to shades of purple.

lizbud
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Do you think most people like colors they look good wearing?

I do like pink as a color for clothing, but not a wall or something.

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Uuuuugh, I hate it!!!:p No offense, but I am a tom-boy! lol:D

BitsyNaceyDog
07-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I love pink!! It's without a doubt my favorite color. I'm not a girly girl, but i'm not a boyish girl either, I'm somewhere in the middle.