PDA

View Full Version : Fritz got Scared today

fritz03
07-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Fritz got scared this morning.We had a Thunderstorm roll through and he didn't like the thunder and was shaking real bad.It's all gone now and he's snoozing with dad.Now he has got mom feeding him his food from her hand.he sits and looks at her and growls and wags his tail.He likes empty plastic water bottles to chew on.he does that for a few minutes and it tires him out.Friends of my sister had a collar made for him with his name on it and my sister's dog Taffy got one as well.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Sounds like you're getting them all trained nicely Fritz! Good boy - hope to see your smart new collare soon

Daisy and Delilah
07-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Not a scary thunderstorm Fritz!! We also get scared alot!! Fritz, you are just too smart and cute. We will never tire of hearing about your adventures. Get some snoozies in now Fritz and let Mama feed you by hand all day. That's the way to live!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

elizabethann
07-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Poor little Fritz. Thunder can be very scarey. I know Fenway shakes and has to be right next to me so I can protect him from those nasty booms. We're supposed to get thunderstorms tomorrow. I wish I could be with Fenway when he hears them but he'll be with his kitty brothers, Cosmo & Maxie....and they're not much help during a thunderstorm. So you're getting fed by hand, huh? You sure have your "subjects" trained. Good for you!
Can't wait to see your new collar.

CathyBogart
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Star says you're right to be afraid of those rumbly storms Fritz! She lays in the bathtub when she hears them.

elizabethann
07-26-2005, 02:04 PM
She lays in the bathtub when she hears them.

Oh, poor Star. That's so sad. At least Star has somewhere to feel "safe".

:(

K9soul
07-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Awww poor Fritzie boy! Even kings get scared sometimes right? ;) My girl Tasha can sympathize, she trembles and cries during storms, tries to scramble into my lap if I'm sitting. We had some violent ones recently as well. Hang in there Fritz! Enjoy your peaceful snooze with Dad :).