PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Crazies?

Lacey
07-26-2005, 08:12 AM
I know the full moon's starting to wane, but anyone else dealing with full moon crazies? Mowgli and Zelda are going nuts - especially Mowgli! Watching those two doing laps in the living room and wrestling makes my morning! Mowg's definitely the sillier of the two - he'll run around and around, then stop and meow at nothing. And then he's off again! :D

Just to show how crazy Mowgli is, when I was coming out of the bedroom this morning, instead of running away from the door like he normally does, he went running into the bedroom! :eek: Of course, when he saw Kahlua, he turned tail (and I had to grab Kahlua before she could zip out after him). But he knows Kahlua's in there, so he never goes running in!

Anyway, how does the full moon affect all the other kits and cats around here?

(Oh, and Mowgli spent the weekend getting along with a D-O-G! Visual proof of that coming tonight! :D :D :D)

Mad Mags Moo
07-26-2005, 08:33 AM
That sounds like normal behaviour from my cat Bubble!!!! No need for full or new moons!!!!:D Does not get on with dogs or other cats ...even Squeak...her partner in crime!!!!

sirrahbed
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Interesting that you told us about the fullmoon as we have been seeing Eliot and Emily playing together like wild kittesn - they seldom do this. It must be an EXTRA full moon:D

I will check back later to see your D - O - G pictures:eek:

catlover4ever
07-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Yes, yes, yes....full moon madness at my house too. Gracie and Gabriel have been doing some really weird things.

Last night at 10 pm I was awaken by what sounded like tin foil in the bathroom. Sure enough there was Gracie with one of the foil type crunchy balls. She was having a grand old time. Now she has not touched these balls in months but last night she decided that she wanted to play with one again. I let her keep playing with the ball but I threw it into the living room....away from the bedroom. :rolleyes:

When I got up this morning my mom told me that G&G were going nuts last night when she got home from work. They were tag team wresteling each other and making a lot of noise.

So Mowg's and Zelda are not the only ones. :)

catmandu
07-26-2005, 09:48 AM
MOST,OF THE FOUND CATS,NO LONGER HEED,THE CALL,OF THE FULL MOON,BUT SCRAPPY 2,WAS PLAYING TAG,WITH SHEMP,THE SIAMESE,AND HE CHASED HER,ALL OVER THE HOTEL.AND SHE PLAYS A LOT,WITH ROCCA,AND DIANE,THE MINATURE SIMAESE.
THEY ARE SMALL,SHE IS NOW BIGGER,THAN THEY ARE,AND SCRAPPY 2,IS BARELY A YEAR OLD!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos809.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Hmmm...hadn't thought of it as the full moon, but Peanut has been acting goofier than normal lately too. She's just such a goofy little girl, running to her box and sitting so pretty and antagonizing poor CJ. See, CJ gets scolded when he jumps on Peanut, but is it really his fault when she sits right in his line of sight just daring him to jump her? :rolleyes: ;) :D