PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Helpers!

kilbarchancats
07-26-2005, 02:51 AM
Anyone else, like me, when noticing someone who is wearing maybe a top with long floaty ties, a belt with hanging bits, or maybe something fringed/beaded etc. that's designed to be all nice and swingy .....

Don't you just think...........

SPOT THE NON-OWNED-BY-A-CAT PERSON!!! :D :D :D

Goodness, in such a getup wouldn't you just have a kitty permanently attached to your behind/hips and so on.....

By keeping thoughts of such frivolous garments in check don't our babies help keep us nice and neat and tidy LOL:p

Killearn Kitties
07-26-2005, 03:11 AM
:D My mum's cat has been known to attack workmen rash enough to enter the house with laces, cords dangling from jackets, etc!

trinity
07-26-2005, 05:53 AM
I can relate...my husband and I do medieval re-enactments and that ivolves a large number of dresses/skirts with trains...I usually end up with someone along for the ride when I walk down the stairs....and he usually has atleast one helper when he is lacing me into whatever the outfit of the day is!

JenBKR
07-26-2005, 08:34 AM
LOL one big cat toy!

Mad Mags Moo
07-26-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by trinity
I can relate...my husband and I do medieval re-enactments and that ivolves a large number of dresses/skirts with trains...I usually end up with someone along for the ride when I walk down the stairs....and he usually has atleast one helper when he is lacing me into whatever the outfit of the day is!

hahahaha!!! I have this great image in my head!!!! Any pics to show this fashion helper?????:D

catmandu
07-26-2005, 09:54 AM
I THINK,THAT THE FACT,THAT I HAVE CAT HAIR,OVER JSUT ABOUT EVERYTHING,THAT I OWN,MAKES IT UNECESSARY,TO WEAR THE NEON,I LOVE CATS HAT,THAT I JUST BOUGHT.
ITS JUST A TAD GAUDY,AND SUPERFLOUS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos809.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-26-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by trinity
dresses/skirts with trains...I usually end up with someone along for the ride when I walk down the stairs

:D :D

Too funny! I never thought like that, but now that you mention it, you're right! Thanks for the laugh. :D

trinity
07-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Oh trust me it is great fun when you start down the stairs...and wonder what the heck you are caught on as the train is not following along smoothly as it should be. And even better is when hubby is lacing a bodice...and the strings are dangling...and the cat swings...and misses the string but catches the fabric and ultimately me! I'll try to have the camera next time....:)

Donnaj4962
07-26-2005, 03:01 PM
My Sasha LOVES to chase after the ties on my robe! The inside ties are very long, and she will chase them, and pull them until they untie and there I am , hanging out! :D Now THAT'S a sight! I love her anyway! LOL

janelle
07-26-2005, 04:51 PM
catmandu----- what kind of clock do you have hanging on your wall in the pic? Is it a bird clock or a cat clock? LOL

heidiv
07-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Halloween is always a bad time of the year. My siamese thought that her human was one giant cat toy. Who wouldn't with all the glitter and shiny things that were attached to me. :D

Lightning SuperCat
07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Lighning goes nuts when I wear this shirt with dangly strings and beads. He also loves it when I wear my long chain with all the pink beads. :)