PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Grizzly

Queen of Poop
07-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Just talked with my mom. They had to put down their dog, Grizzly. He was a husky/malamute cross. 12 years old. Was having a hard time with his back end, couldn't get up, etc. I am very, very sad, he was a cool dog. Liked to sniff your eye makeup. Funny when he stuck his big nose right up by your eyes to take a sniff. He's at the RB now, I'm sure my Sami was there waiting for him. Bye Griz! Loved ya big guy.:(

chocolatepuppy
07-25-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm so sorry about Grizzly. :( May he Rest in Peace.

luvofallhorses
07-26-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm so sorry about Grizzley :( ((hugs)) R.I.P. Sweetie :(

pipersmom
07-26-2005, 02:28 PM
I am so sorry for your loss of dear Grizzly.

Sweet Grizzly, I would love to have felt your sweet nose sniffing my eyes. May you run and romp pain free at the RB, waiting for the day when you are reunited with your loving family.

Rest in peace.

K9soul
07-26-2005, 03:08 PM
You and your Mom have my most heartfelt sympathies in the loss of dear Grizzly. He sounded like a sweet and gentle soul and I'm sure he is very missed :(.

Romp and play up at the bridge handsome Grizzly. I can just imagine you racing around in joyful bliss just like a puppy again. Watch over your special people, you will meet again someday.

jesse_3
07-27-2005, 12:15 AM
I am so sorry of your loss. I am sure that Grizzly can't wait for you to pick him up at the RB and sniff your eyes again.
R.I.P. Grizzly, you will be terribly missed.

Steph and Jes

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh I'm so sorry about Grizzly! He sounded like such a sweet dog!:(

KYS
08-01-2005, 09:24 PM
RIP Sweet Grizzly,
You will always been in your human families
heart.