PDA

View Full Version : Oslo is gone for the week! :(

Suki Wingy
07-25-2005, 07:34 PM
He is at the fair! All the other bunnies just had a water dish and food at night, but Oslo has a sign, a plank of wood to get off of the wire, his hanging wood chews and bell toy, and his little carrier because I am getting a better one after the fair. I will also get a nice new wire bottomed cage with a tray, because right now the poop gets kicked out of the dog crate and all over my room, and it kind of smells and I hate changing his litterbox. I am also getting him a new bed and nest box and I will also put wood in there so he can get off of the wire a lot but it is still easy to clean. I go on wednesday afternoon and thursday morning to show him in the juniors, open, and fur classes. I get to pick him up satureday night. The fair should be fun, I have to check what bands are playing!

CathyBogart
07-26-2005, 12:18 AM
I remember showing my rabbits in the fair, it was such fun! I hope you and Oslo have a wonderful time!

chocolatepuppy
07-26-2005, 04:57 AM
Have fun at the fair! Good Luck! :)

Suki Wingy
07-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks, I miss him already!

Giselle
07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Aw, I'd miss Oslo, too. Buuut you know he's so gorgeous, he's bound to win a couple of ribbons!:p

Suki Wingy
07-27-2005, 01:08 PM
lets hope! Today is the open class, agains all of the adults who have been breeding and showing rabbits a loooong time!

DogLover9501
07-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Sounds like fun! Good luck, Oslo!