PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Videos

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2005, 12:08 PM
First one is CJ with a toy from Randi. It's a little wind up chick that bounces around. Doesn't bounce too good on carpet and it's the bounce is sometimes too powerful on the tile - so it knocks itself over. Here's what happened the one time I got it to go good. Sorry the butt wiggle is a bit cut off. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2005, 12:10 PM
In this next one, Peanut was minding her own business in her box when CJ suddenly decided he had an attitude. You might have to play it back (rewind), but notice first of all how her head snaps to attention when he meows (PAY ATTENTION TO ME! he says). Then watch his ears go back as Terry tries to tell him no - then he pretends to innocently sniff the box. :rolleyes: At the end I knew it was getting close to pounce time, so I turned the camera off and rescued Peanut. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2005, 12:12 PM
And finally, this is a dumb video, but the sound effects are priceless. :D Terry was going to take a picture of the "group photo" at Gini's. He didnt' know the camera was on video. Just listen to all the laughter. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Lol!! great videos!! That chicken is so cute, he he ;)

Mad Mags Moo
07-25-2005, 03:37 PM
:D :D :D :D Brill videos! Love them all!

catmandu
07-25-2005, 04:04 PM
IT TOOK, A BIT,OF TIME,ON DIAL UP,TO GET THSE VIDEOS,BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT,
THAT LITTLE CHICKEN,THOUGHT,IT WAS GETTING AWAY,FROM CRACKER JACK,BUT,AT THE LAST MINUTE...THE POUNCE.
AND THAT CATTITUDE ISSUE,OF COURSE HAPPENS,ALL THE TIME,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,LITTLE SKIRMISHES,THAT END,UP BEING NOTHING,THE CAT LOVE,IS ALWAYS THERE.

AND I LOVED,,THAT GLIMPSE,OF YOUR FRIENDS,AND FAMILY,YOU WERE SURE HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos449.jpg

K & L
07-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Great videos! I'll have to get me one of those one day!

jazzcat
07-26-2005, 10:45 AM
LOL, love the videos!

The first video looks just like Ripley chasing Jazz. Even the little battle cry is the same and the "I'm not doing anything sniff of the box" is just like Rip. Too funny!!!

Sounds like everyone was having so much fun at the BBQ.

ramanth
07-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Too funny!! What a bunch of laughers! :D

And the way Peanut's head snaps around. Wow!