PDA

View Full Version : Cricket and Winter

Dan Holder
02-24-2002, 05:49 AM
A sweet little story about two sweet little kitties. Congratulations. The photo makes me jealous as I go to break up the next cat-boxing match.

Pam
02-24-2002, 06:42 AM
It looks like Cricket and Winter have settled right in together and become as close as real sisters. They are both gorgeous! Cricket looks like she has maybe a little Maine Coon in her. Winter looks so much like my Andy (also all white) and he just did a "cat call" as he walked past my monitor! :D You have been doubly blessed with your new best friends and I am so happy that you have recovered from your stroke. It looks like life is good these days. I hope it is always so! Congratulations to these two sweeties on being our Sunday Cats of the Day! And yes, my hat is off to shelter workers everywhere also. I would find it hard to not bring them all home!

sasvermont
02-24-2002, 07:17 AM
Oh my. What faces! I just love that picture and want those kitties! They seem to be such good companions for you and I hope that you have many, many great experiences with them! I too think that having two cats is good for their "alone time" since many of us must be away from the home so much. Congratulations for having your kitties be The Cats of The Day! Again, what faces. And what a good photo!

=^..^=

Former User
02-24-2002, 11:23 AM
Oh what a cute couple indeed! I bet you two get along well and have fun!
Congrats to our cat of the day pair!!!

lizbud
02-24-2002, 07:18 PM
CRICKET & WINTER ,

WOW what a great picture of you two lovely
kitties !!! You seem so completely different yet
look like you blend together just purrfectly....
I wish your Momma would share the secret of
taking such a neat photo. Congratulations go out
to you both today as our CATS OF THE DAY !!!

Cougie Wechsler
02-24-2002, 09:14 PM
What a wonderful picture! Cricket and Winter, you are two beautiful kitties with such a wonderful story! I am so happy that you two took on the responsibility of making sure your human is happy! And who could not be happy with two sweeties like you to have around! God Bless both of you on your special day!