PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop? USERS HELP!

Lexi_Lover
07-24-2005, 08:18 PM
I was wondering which one do you guys use for the Adobe Photoshop, which version, I'd like to try it out. If you had the link to the exact download, that would be great! :) I know Carly and Devon use it, but now sure which one, and I think Kay uses it! Anybody else? Its to use for signatures. Does anybody know which program for the animations as well, like avatars and blinkies?

THANKS!
-Paula:)

Karen
07-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I use Adobe Photoshop CS, we bought it. I guess you could check Adobe.com to see if there's a demo version to download. For animations, I use Adobe Imageready, which comes bundled with Photoshop.

shutterbug0303
07-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Yup, Karen's right! :D

I just Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Imageready, and Photoshop Elements. Elements is basically a cheaper, user-friendly version of Photoshop when I don't feel like giving myself a headache over editing something ;)

You can use these programs, including Elements to create avitars (animations). I just discovered the simple way today and threw together my avitar....

There are free TRIAL downloads at www.adobe.com for these software titles. Elements would be like $150 (US dollars) for the newest version plus a video editing software. I got mine free with a tablet I bought at Office Depot for $100.

Happy Hunting - and playing :D

kittycats_delight
07-24-2005, 09:41 PM
I use photoshop CS2. I love it. :D

Suki Wingy
07-25-2005, 01:27 PM
it is $599! But mine is a copy, SHHHHH!!

slleipnir
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
I use it. Although I always thought kay used PSP...which is a lot cheaper and really not THAT much different.

I do prefer adobe, but for the money, PSP is better