PDA

View Full Version : Lulu!

luvofallhorses
07-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi there, sweet Lulu! What a cute turtle you are! :) You enjoy your special day, sweetie! :)

chocolatepuppy
07-24-2005, 05:27 AM
Lulu, you're a beauty! I see one of your siblings peeking there too! Congratulations on POTD! Have a wonderful day! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Lulu
Hi, sweetie!
What a treat to see your picture and meet you today!
How lucky you are to have your own specially built pool and area!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day too!:cool: :D

tatsxxx11
07-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi Lulu!!! What a precious girl you are!:D Your shell coloring and markings are spectacular! I too see your torti bud peeking out from behind you! A bit shy I guess;) What a wonderful shelled friend you are to your human! And what a happy life you lead under her/his loving care! Wow, turtle friends to pal around with, lots of tasty vittles and your very own personalized outdoor pond, complete with heater!:eek: Now that's what I call living! Hope you're having a very special day celebrating your day in the spotlight Lulu, with swims in your pond, a lot of sun basking and love basking too! Oh, don't forget those tasty fish treats!:D Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Lulu!!! What a most deserving, extra special Sunday Pet of the Day honoree you are:)

Marie-Ann
07-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Lulu, you are mega-special and sooo beautiful! What a stripey girl you are. Happy POTD sweetie x