PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Norma!

luvofallhorses
07-24-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi there, sweetheart! I am sorry about you losing your sister :( You are very beautiful and you enjoy your special day, ok sweetie? :)

Sonia59
07-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Hi Norma!
You are very beautiful, and a precious princess to your mewomie! Congratulations! Enjoy your day today, may be with extra comfortable towels to roll in!
:) :)

chocolatepuppy
07-24-2005, 05:25 AM
Norma, you're such a beautiful girl! It sounds like you've been through some rough times lately. I hope all is well now. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a great day! :)

Dan Holder
07-24-2005, 05:59 AM
A beautiful kitty that had the good fortune to be loved by a human she adores. Her ability to "enjoy the simple pleasures enormously" is one of the things that makes our pets so special. Good luck.

Sus
07-24-2005, 06:55 AM
Hello Norma!

...And what a beauty you are!:) :) By the sound of it, you have a purr-sonality much like my special furkid, Bella. She likes to roll in the variety of spices that I sometimes drop onto the kitchen carpet for exactly that purpose!:) (I believe Origanum is her favorite...) Enjoy you special day and congratulations on you COTD!

Love,
Sus and the Bellacat

catmandu
07-24-2005, 08:18 AM
ONE,OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS,WAS MY FELLOW EMPLOYEE,AND CAT LOVER MRS NORMA BROADBENT.NORMA,WENT,TO THE RAINBOW BRIGE,ABOUT A YEAR,AND A HALF AGO,AND I KNOW,THAT THAT DEAR LADY,IS LOOKING,AT THE CAT,THAT SHE SHARES HER NAME WITH.
NORMA,IS A WONDERFUL CAT,AND SHE MUST MISS,HER SISTER,SO MUCH.
SHE IS A DEAR CAT,AND WE PRAY,FOR HER CONTINUING GOOD HEALTH.
A FOUND CAT HAPPY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWW TO NIFTY NORMA,THE ANGEL,AND NORMA,OUR NEW COTD.

kittykay
07-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Dearest Norma, you have such beautiful markings! An elegant lady in an elegant pose. I'm happy to hear you can be silly, too! Have a wonderful life, dear girl!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Norma
Aw, what a beauty you are!
You sure look comfy in your picture! Quite the lady of leisure.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

kb2yjx
07-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Precious Norma!!! I did a double take when I saw your photo. You are a twin to my Tina Peepers(who is 9 yrs old)!!!! So pretty and sweet!!! I could not help but notice that you are on a towel when your photo was taken. Did you just have your fun after Mom took her shower???? I was sorry to hear that your dear sister, Dharma, has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Dear Norma, she is always with you. It is good to know that your Mom is taking such good care of you by taking you to the vet to keep close watch that you stay healthy!!! May you have MANY more years of good health, happiness with your new little friend, and many more days of rolling in the towel and just having fun!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Jax
07-24-2005, 10:45 AM
What a true beauty!!! Norma, you are simply lovely - you look so smart in your black and white and have the most sweet green/yellow eyes! It sounds like you are one great best buddy too! Congrats to SWEET AND PRETTY NORMA!!! (love the name!):) :D :)

orangemm
07-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Lovely, lovely Norma. What nicer tribute than to roll in your meowmie's towel after her shower? I am so sorry about your sister, but rest easy knowing she is watching over you at the Rainbow Bridge.

You have a wonderful day with your loving meowmie and enjoy the honor this very special day brings!

Congratulations to a real lady, Norma, our COTD!!!

Roll on, baby!

tatsxxx11
07-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh Norma!!! You look like a queen resting upon your throne!:) What a beauty you are! And how nice of you to take on the job of official towel warmer! But I think you're suppose to do that before the bath, not after!;) I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved fur sibling, Dharma:( But I'll just bet your little kitten buddy keeps you hopping!:D How sweet of you to take on the role of both mother and fur friend to the wee one! Beauty and a big, loving heart! What more could a human ask for in a furkid!:) You're truly special, Norma!:) All my love to you sweet baby girl! Hope you and your kitten bud and proud people are having a most wonderful day celebrating your much deserved Sunday Cat of the Day honors! Congratulations to you, beautiful Norma! Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!:)

furrykidsmother
07-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi Pretty Norma! You are such a beautiful girl. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Marie-Ann
07-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Norma, you are so special and so beautiful. Happy COTD sweetie xx