PDA

View Full Version : New comer

cute_pup
07-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi everybody, i am new and would just like to say hi to everybody!! Just wondering, how do you add those nice pics at the end of the posts and threads?? Anyway, Just saying Hi!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jesse_3
07-24-2005, 02:15 AM
Well, I would try posting this in General. I am not good at explaining, lol, I would just confuse you!

Welcome to PT!!

Steph and Jes

cute_pup
07-24-2005, 04:16 AM
Thanks alot, Jesse.Very much appreciated!!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-26-2005, 04:27 AM
Killearn Kitties helped me with mine - she went through it step by step!

Welcome to PT - look forward to meeting you all

luvofallhorses
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :)

King Spartacus
07-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi and welcome!!! I'm sure you'll love it here! And hopefully someone can help you with the piccie adding thing... I'm not too good with that sort of thing myself... and it's close to a miracle that I've managed!

Lexi_Lover
07-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi, and welcome to PT! :D

First of all, they are what everybody calls signatures! :) You can get them made by people who are willing to make them. I myself, make them! :) So feel free to ask. You will then need a www.photobucket.com account. It is free to sign up, you can upload your pictures, videos, animations, etc there. :D Then all you need to do is copy and paste the IMG code that they convienently have there for you!

Hope that helped! :D

WARNING Pet Talk is very addicting, some side effects may include staying here until all hours, buying digital cameras and other computer gadgets, taking more pictures of FUR-BABIES and of course making new friends!

SO DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN YA! ;)

Almita
07-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT! YOu will love it here! I would love to meet your pets also!

abbersmom
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Sue & I live in Iowa with my hubby & our almost 4 year old dog, Abby. She is a cocker/poodle/schnauzer/pug :D

jesse_3
07-26-2005, 10:26 PM
LOL! I feel so dumb, you are in general!-Sorry, I am on so long sometimes I forget where I am;)

I will introduce myself better;)
My name is Stephanie and I live in TRF MN with my puppers Jesse, and English springer spaniel, and I LOVE Pet Talk! Everyone on here is my friend, and I am quite sure that you will feel the same way!

Welcome to PT:D-Steph and Jes