> cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone no. of
> the person that the
> emergency services should call on your behalf, you
> can save them a lot of
> time and have your loved ones contacted quickly. It
> only takes a few
> moments of your time to do. Paramedics know what
> ICE means and they look
> for it immediately. ICE your cell phone NOW!
>
> Please pass this one along!
>
> Adel
>

catnapper
07-24-2005, 01:28 AM
Good idea! I will add it to mine. Also, one thing I read a long time ago and do: in your address book, next to everyone's name, write the relationship. That way if you are in an accident or what not, police can go through and find the right people to contact. No need in contacting a coworker when they're looking for close relatives.

Also: In my phone, I have the basics, but we also have "home" listed. That was a life saver for us too.... Heather lost the cell phone while at a soccer tournament in Virginia. The people who found it didn't know which number to call, until they saw "home" They dialed and told us they found the phone and where they could meet up to give it back.

gemini9961
07-24-2005, 01:33 AM
I have my parents listed on my cell phone as "Mom and Dad" and my house phone where we live is listed as "Home". Since I am not married yet Jeff can't legally make medical decisions for me so he is listed under "Jeff". I suppose when we get married I can change him to "Husband" for easy contact if something ever happens to me.