PDA

View Full Version : new adoptions

davidpizzica
07-23-2005, 05:08 PM
I volunteered with Cat Sense today and we had TWO adoptions! Two pure white brother and sister twin kittens. They were adopted into the same home. However there is this one little guy who got sick at the adoptions today. He is about eight weeks old and became lethargic and just kept sleeping. He was taken to the vet and found out that the poor guy was running a temperature. They are keeping him and are running blood tests. I'll give you some reports when I get them. Could I have some PT prayers for this little one?

DJFyrewolf36
07-23-2005, 05:52 PM
Prayers on the way for the little tyke!

Its great you're voulenteering for cat adoptions! When I worked at PetSmart, I helped out with the adoption days. Its a great feeling, knowing that a kitty is going to a Furrever home!

kuhio98
07-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Great job David! Prayers are being said for the sick little one. Please keep us posted on how he's doing? Did he recently have some shots? Halo had a bad reaction after she had her shots. It took them several hours to get her temperature down.

davidpizzica
07-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Prayers on the way for the little tyke!

Its great you're voulenteering for cat adoptions! When I worked at PetSmart, I helped out with the adoption days. Its a great feeling, knowing that a kitty is going to a Furrever home! Dj, I adopted Nikki & Daisy from Cat Sense and that's how I got involved in volunteering with them. I rejoice when a cat or kitten gets a furever home!

jenluckenbach
07-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Congratulations on the 2 white beauties finding a home :D and prayers for the little guy under the weather. :(