PDA

View Full Version : When You Dine Out,please Invite Your Angels

catmandu
07-23-2005, 09:54 AM
TO DINE,WITH YOU,IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND,AND YOUR ANGELS,AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,WILL APPRECIATE,THAT THEY ARE STILL PART,OF YOUR LIVES.

AND IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND,AND YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD FEELING,THAT WILL LAST YOU,A LONG TIME.

AND YOU PETS,WILL TAKE YOU,TO DINNER,WHEN YOU COME,TO BE WITH THEM,AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE!

TAKE AN ANGEL,TO LUNCH,OR DINNER!!!

chocolatepuppy
07-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Gary, I think it is so touching of you to always mention our 'Angels'. I have only one kitty at the RB, my little black Sambo, from when I was a young teen. I also have three dogs at the RB waiting for me! ( I'm not sure who the other cats and dogs that were family pets are waiting for ;) ) Picturing them happy and playing and still loving me is such a good feeling! :D

furrykidsmother
07-23-2005, 02:37 PM
That sounds like a very nice idea. I am sure my RB kitty Tasha and my Mom's Magic would really appreciate that!

orangemm
07-23-2005, 04:15 PM
I'll always remember my dearly loved pets who have gone to the RB. When I get there, I'll have lots of company, the BEST kind of company.

catmandu
07-23-2005, 05:11 PM
AND WHEN,YOU INVIRE YOUR PET ANGELS,TO DINE,WITH YOU,THEY ARE THE BEST GUESTS,POSSIBLE,AS THEY ARE SO POLITE,NAD QUIET.
A WIATRESS,ASKED ME,WHO I WAS TALKING,TO AT TONY ROMAS,AND WHEN I EXPLAINED,SHE SAID,THAT SHE WAS GOING,TO INVITE,SAMSON,THE PUP,AND GINGERBREAD,THE CALICO CAT,FROM THEN ON.
RIBS,AND SEAFOOD,SOUNDS GREAT,TO THE PET TALKER ANGELS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture579.jpg

rg_girlca
07-23-2005, 10:38 PM
My pet Angels enjoyed a nice hamburger steak today Gary. :D

anna_66
07-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Hmm never thought of taking them when I dine out, although I guess I could say my angel boy Angus is always with me since I wear a pendant with some of his ashes in it.

Sonia59
07-24-2005, 01:18 PM
My Angel Hercule is always with me, and I see him trying to steal or ask for some food he loved when I eat it.