PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this?

janelle
07-22-2005, 05:44 PM
http://www.puppypurse.com/

Suki Wingy
07-22-2005, 05:48 PM
hm.. I reather be buying ex pens and crate accesories and things that will make them more comfortable at shows.

grybai
07-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Looking at the pictures on the "features and benefits" page made me laugh so hard I snorted! I like the fanny pack style.. hahaha And the elegant ones are also nice...

To me they just seem very silly.

Giselle
07-22-2005, 07:30 PM
I saw a dog in a product similar to that and it did NOT look happy at all. Rather, it was growling viciously and grumpily at strange dogs passing it by. Honestly, who would want to be hung from a strap with their legs dangling below?! A dog naturally stands and sits and lays down with much content on its own. I highly doubt a dog will appreciate being hung around your waist like a fanny pack. I also skimmed through the website but all I saw was mumbo jumbo about how stylish it is for the human, but not once did I see anything that referred to the comfort of the hanging dog. :rolleyes: IMO, I'd never subject my dogs to that uncomfortable humiliation.

Jadapit
07-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Giselle
I saw a dog in a product similar to that and it did NOT look happy at all. Rather, it was growling viciously and grumpily at strange dogs passing it by. Honestly, who would want to be hung from a strap with their legs dangling below?! A dog naturally stands and sits and lays down with much content on its own. I highly doubt a dog will appreciate being hung around your waist like a fanny pack. I also skimmed through the website but all I saw was mumbo jumbo about how stylish it is for the human, but not once did I see anything that referred to the comfort of the hanging dog. :rolleyes: IMO, I'd never subject my dogs to that uncomfortable humiliation.

Someone like Paris Hilton...:rolleyes:

beeniesmom
07-22-2005, 07:37 PM
It doesn't look like the dog would be too confortable. Wouldn't you think it would press on it's lungs?

anna_66
07-22-2005, 08:45 PM
I want one for Bon, think they have them in XXXL:p

Bigyummydog
07-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Did anyone check out the size chart?

XXL fits up to 6 lbs.

But, MAXIMUS is 94 lbs. :rolleyes:

Gee.....what size would your BON baby be Anna?

cocker_luva
07-22-2005, 09:17 PM
haha

Muddy4paws
07-25-2005, 04:38 AM
I think its a stupid idea. Its making owning a dog a fashion accessorie, you can show off your dog in more suitable ways than that and it really is very Paris Hilton

Pawsitive Thinking
07-25-2005, 04:48 AM
Are they for real?

animal_rescue
07-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Actually I want to get one for Alex, we usually carry him around by his belly with his legs dangeling. He loves it, I know because when we set him down he begs us to pick him back up, of course if he acted like he didn't like that then I wouldn't use it.