PDA

View Full Version : i got a kittie!

lute
07-22-2005, 02:29 PM
i was so upset when Wiggles died a couple years ago. i didn't really want another cat because i hate making them live outside. it can't have one inside because both my parents are HIGHLY allergic to them.

anyways, i was walking Gracie(my husky) the other day and i heard this loud meowing and this little kitten was running as fast as she could straight for me. i played with her for a few mins then decided to take her home. i was planning on looking for a nice indoor home for her, but my youngest brother fell in love with her and so she's staying. i guess she chose us as her home.:p

her name is Fluffy Kitty(my brother named her) she's just about the cutest thing i've ever seen. she's tabby and white with some orange sploches on her. she's only about 8-10 weeks old.

just had to keep ya'll posted that there is a new kittie in my bunch.:)

kittycats_delight
07-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Are you going to get her spayed? If she is going to be outside make sure she ie spayed and has all her shots and get her tested for FIV and Felv.

There are a bunch of other things too but I am sure others will fill you in. Good Luck.

lute
07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Are you going to get her spayed? If she is going to be outside make sure she ie spayed and has all her shots and get her tested for FIV and Felv.

There are a bunch of other things too but I am sure others will fill you in. Good Luck.

we already have a vet apointment for a checkup and shot. i plan to get her spayed at about 4 months old.

Laura's Babies
07-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Can't wait for pictures! WELCOME HOME KITTY!

catmandu
07-22-2005, 05:08 PM
THE FOUND CATS,STARRYS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND I SAY,WELCOME HOME,TO KITTY,TOO.
AND THAT WAS GOOD,OF YOU,TO GET HER,OFF THE STREET,WHERE SHE WOULD HAVE HAD,A VERY UNHAPPY LIFE.

AND I AM SURE,THAT YOU,WILL BE REPAID,A MILLION FOLD,FOR YOUR KINDNESS,IN HELPING KITTY.
SHE SOUNDS,LIKE ONE MARVELLOUS KITTEN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies104.jpg

LIKE SCRAPPY 2,WHO SENDS OUT,A SPECIAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW TO YOUR KITTY.

kittycats_delight
07-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by lute
we already have a vet apointment for a checkup and shot. i plan to get her spayed at about 4 months old.

Excellent !!!! Welcome to your forever home kitty. We will be expecting kitty pics. :)

Chilli
07-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Congradulations on the new family member :D Can't wait to see pics!

momcat
07-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Groucho sends you lots and lots of purrs, head bumpies and tons of kitty kisses for giving the baby a wonderful furever home. Hope all goes well with the vet! Welcome to the PT family, little one! Can't wait to see some pictures! Sending a big welcome tummy rub just for you!!!!!

lute
07-24-2005, 12:13 PM
i really hope i can get some pics of her some day soon.