PDA

View Full Version : New product out.......have you used it??

Catsnclay
07-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Has anyone heard or used this???

While watching TV yesterday I saw a commerical for "Urine Gone". It claims that all you do is spray this product on the urine (they used cat, but it can also be used for any pet or human) and it takes it away - no wiping at all.

I usually do not buy TV products, but this was only $19.95 + a $7.00 shipping. I figured, why not? :rolleyes:

On, and "If you call now, we will inclued a black light to see where the urine is, PLUS :eek: :eek: a free lint roller!!" There are also specials if you buy more than one bottle of this, etc.

If anyone wants this number let me know & I will post it.

Laura's Babies
07-22-2005, 04:07 PM
No, haven't seen that. Think I'll wait and see how it works for you. Be sure to post how it works...

janelle
07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Where does it go? It has to go somewhere. LOL I wouldn't mind having the black light though to see how clean things are. sounds too good to be true.

We have a local news station here that tests products like these. Some work and some don't.

neko1
07-22-2005, 04:43 PM
I've seen that too, but have not tried it...I too, wonder if it works.

catmandu
07-22-2005, 04:46 PM
PLEASE LET,US KNOW,HOW YOU DO,WITH THAT PRODUCT,AS THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS,ON TV,THAT ARE JUST EXAGGERATIONS.
I COULD USE,THAT AS SAM,SOMETIMES SPRAYS,AND THE VET ,COULD FIND,NO PHYSICAL REASON.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture113.jpg

QueenScoopalot
07-22-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.infomercial-reviews.org/IR/?CFID=3201550&CFTOKEN=68595982&jsessionid=5830457f3c70
I tried typing it into the infommercial link above, but it wasn't there. I'd be curious to know how it works too, but don't believe that it takes no blotting etc. Where is the pee supposed to go? :confused:
I have seen Zero Odor advertised and that's listed...reviews are below the products description and a quick scan seems as though many are pleased.
http://www.infomercial-reviews.org/IR/Prod.cfm/hurl/prod=648/Zero_OdorZero_Odor_Pets.htm?searchwords=Zero Odor Reviews

kittycats_delight
07-22-2005, 06:45 PM
sounds like that Va-POO-rize from the movie Envy. LOL let's us know how it works.

krazyaboutkatz
07-23-2005, 12:45 AM
I just saw the commercial last night but I already like the product that I'm using which is Simple Solution and I can buy this at my local pet store.:) I would like to get a black light though.

moosmom
07-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I use Nok-Out and swear by it! You can buy it online at www.nokout.com

Catsnclay
07-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I just saw the commercial last night but I already like the product that I'm using which is Simple Solution and I can buy this at my local pet store.:) I would like to get a black light though.

Oh no :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you mean this stuff is exactly like Simple Solution?? I already have a gallon of that stuff!! :mad:

Since I already have a black light, PM me your address and I will mail you the free one I'm getting.