PDA

View Full Version : Hi Friends!

Laura's Babies
07-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I just wanted to tell you all that I miss you all so much and that my time is not mine anymore so I am not able to spend much time here like I use to. It is NOTHING to do with any of you but what happened to Eddie in May and work. I can not respond to every thread the way I use to, sometimes, not have time to respond to any.. It is not YOU guys so please don't even think that!!!

I have to come here to get my Kitty Fix since I am majorly pet deprived these days, just seeing a cute kitty helps soothe my nerves and I can't do without pets, even if they are here and belong to all of you.

I did a kind of update on Eddie in other general for those of you who are not checking his web sight and have wondered whatever happened with him. I will return home August 6 and go back to work August 17th.... :(

NoahsMommy
07-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh Laura,

I hope things get better for you and your son. We'll miss you, but know you're always in our thoughts.

Hugs,
Kelly

momcat
07-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi! We all understand how upside-down things have been for you and your family so please, don't feel a need to apologize. Eddie remains in my thoughts and prayers each an every day. He has NOT been forgotten.

Hi, Eddie! How are you doing? You're still very much in my thoughts and prayers. with love and only the best of wishes!!!!!

catmandu
07-22-2005, 01:15 PM
WE UNDERSTAND,AS I WAS OUT,OF CIRCULATION MYSELF,WHEN I WAS HOSPITALIZED,IN 2004.
AND EDWARD,YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS,AND WE ALL HOPE,AND PRAY,THAT YOU CAN RECOVER,VERY SOON.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture113.jpg

furrykidsmother
07-22-2005, 02:41 PM
We all understand how much you have on your plate and enjoy hearing your updates and responses when you have a chance to. This is PT!!! Never feel you have to explain yourself! Keep us up to date and let us hear from you when you have the time.

jenluckenbach
07-22-2005, 02:46 PM
I certainly hope that your life may slow down a bit, real soon. I can't imagine how hard all of this has been and then to be without your cats too, unthinkable.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}