PDA

View Full Version : Huge Storm!

animal_rescue
07-21-2005, 08:32 PM
There was a huge storm last night that knocked our power out and today, I was at the barn at our Fair Grounds and it was literally black out! The rain was coming down hard, lightening everywhere, extrememly loud thunder, and I wasn't told until after the storm but I guess a tornado had touched down! That really scared me! I was the barn with no access to anything.... Dot was funny though, she just stood there munching her hay like nothing was going on. Anyways after the storm I went mud wrestlin with a bunch of other Horse & Pony kids! hehe that was fun! We were in the practice arena where there was a huge puddle, this guy was chasing me and fell on me! I went sliding over a bunch of rocks and tore both of my legs up and ripped part of my fingernail off, ouch! But I really had fun.. I want to do it again tomorrow:p

edit: I forgot to mention that Iwas really shocked that my mom wasn't mad of me for being muddy! She just made me hose off at the horse rack, lol

Chica
07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
That must of been a little scarey at first!!!
But you made it okay?:confused: Glad you are allright!!!:)

animal_rescue
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
yea, I was ok but a couple of the kids in the barn we're freaking out, one poor little girl was hyperventalately(sp?) luckily her mom was with her though.

lizbud
07-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh man, we had the" mother of all storms" here last night.:eek:

I put all the kitties in the basement & me and the pups stayed
in the bathroom through the worst of it. I had their leashs on
just in case. Tornado sirens were blaring and the thunder shook
the walls of the house.:eek: Funny thing is Smokey (my scared
one) did pretty well, but it was me who about freaked out. I
thought for sure the end was near. LOL.:eek: