PDA

View Full Version : Kylie got In TRUBBLE!

shais_mom
02-22-2002, 03:46 PM
I don't know if she was trying to make up for Keegan being away over night or what I have no clue. (Keegan got spayed yesterday and is doing just fine!)
I was getting dressed to go and pick up Keegan at the vet's and I was eating a bowl of cereal, Kylie jumped up on my clothes hamper and before I knew what she was doing she reached out and batted the cereal bowl w/ milk right out of my hand! So I had cocoa puffs and chocolate milk all over the wall and my sweeper! :eek:
She rarely gets in trouble! She is such a good kitty! The only reason she does is when she jumps on the kitchen table which is a BIG no-no and lately she has been jumping up on my kitchen counters which is just as big a no-no!
When there was the post about the quiet ones here awhile ago I put her picture here b/c you never hear about her b/c she is so good! She finally got in the limelight! ;) http://petoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5508&highlight=the+quiet+ones

Former User
02-22-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
So I had cocoa puffs and chocolate milk all over the wall and my sweeper! :eek:

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/roflmao.gifhttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif

Sorry...wasn't probably funny at the time...but I can just imagine it...:D :D

AmberLee
02-22-2002, 05:44 PM
Could this be Kylie's way of telling you that you are in the "doghouse" [hmm, that doesn't work] "up the cat tree" for letting her friend Keegan go away overnight and leaving her alone?

(I must and will stop reading these communications books, I promise ...) :o :rolleyes: :eek:

tatsxxx11
02-24-2002, 05:57 AM
Maybe she's telling you to start eating a healthier breakfast!!:D Cocoa puffs AND chocolate milk??:eek: What do they call that...."Death by chocolate??";) Kylie probably thinks tuna would be a better choice!

Logan
02-24-2002, 07:13 AM
Kylie!! Sounds like you needed to try and get your mom's attention!
Sorry about the mess, Staci! :eek: But I will tell you that Butter will go to any lengths necessary to get to our breakfast. I don't know what it is about breakfast....dairy products I think, but he loves milk, cheese, eggs, bagels, etc. Maybe Kylie wanted some milk...????

LoudLou
02-24-2002, 01:34 PM
Perhaps Kylie just went "CooCoo for Coco Puffs"---:rolleyes: ;)

shais_mom
02-25-2002, 11:34 AM
HA HA! Sandra, it wasn't chocolate milk, It was chocolate b/c of the cereal!
Kylie never wants milk tho! I can give her some and she never wants it at all! So she never gets it !
I think she just wanted attention!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-25-2002, 12:49 PM
LOL! That story is so funny! My Mom always told me you have to watch out for the quiet ones. I thought she meant men! Guess not! :D

thelmalu99
02-25-2002, 01:19 PM
LOL @ Kylie!! Kitties are a barrel of laughs, alright!
Sometimes, when I have my cigarette in an ashtray (I know, I know, shame on me!), Elvis will come right up and swat it out of the ashtray. I think he wants me to quit...

Edwina's Secretary
02-25-2002, 01:51 PM
Thelmalu -- I just received an e-card from a friend -- I had completely forgotten that Saturday (3:30 pm) was my one year anniversary from cigarettes (subtle hint) but -- Edwina HATED cigarettes. If she was sitting on my lap and I lit one -- the look she would give me! She would stand up on my lap, give me THE LOOK, turn her back to me and swish her tail in my face -- before jumping down and marching away!

It was enough to make you quit!

aly
02-25-2002, 06:23 PM
Staci, you know I love you but I can't stop laughing!!!!! :D Don't worry, Shiloh has done similar things to me. :rolleyes: