PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my two almost together......

carole
07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Here are my two enjoying the heat from the oil heater, it is not unusual to find Ash here permanently all winter, but Lexie has never ventured near it before , the cutest thing was I caught them playing footsie under the heater, it was so cute, Lexie would put her paw under to touch Ash and then he would do the same back, and this is my boy who just tolerates his sister and no more.:D

rosethecopycat
07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Are you getting some cold weather down there?

They are very cute.

carole
07-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Yes it is winter down under, rather coolish at times, it was neat to see my kitties actually playing with one another, lexie would be his pal in a minute given the chance, but he won't wear it, he looks at her sometimes like something he has trodden on if ya know what I mean lol, but at least he is not mean or vicious to her, just gives her a swipe now and then to let her know who is boss.:)

catnapper
07-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Awwwwwww how sweet!

Its just the like "relationship" between Pouncer and Minette. They love to play footsies under the bedroom door, but open that door? Hiss! Growl!

carole
07-21-2005, 05:29 PM
kim I never thought I would see the day, but I have caught them outside playing together once as well, I don't think it will ever get any better than this, buy hey it could be worse, it just Lexie loves him and would love nothing better than to snuggle up to him, she takes every opportunity to kiss him, if he is busy waiting for his food , she knows this is a time she can get a way with it, and she chats to him all the time, he just looks blankly back, with that look as if to say go away lil pain lol.:) Furrkids eh? who would have them,? ME!ME!:D