PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Cohen's pet Mia...

daisy
02-22-2002, 12:52 PM
If anybody has been watching NBC's Olympic coverage last night, you'd have noticed a story on figure skater Sasha Cohen's pet cat Mia, which her parents brought to her hotel room for company...she looked like a Persian with Siamese features. When I saw the cat I went "Awwwww..." I was hoping that the cat would bring good luck, but alas, Sasha didn't finish in the top three...Oh well, there's always the next winter Olympics...

thelmalu99
02-23-2002, 01:08 AM
NO! I didn't know about Sasha's cat!! The fact that she has a cat just makes me like her even more!
Sasha was my favorite, but I can honestly say that Sarah deserved the win. I'm happy for her. My second favorite was the Russian girl, Slutskaya. She's really good, even though she may not be as graceful as the others. I also like her because she comes across as a really nice, sweet person. :)

Well, the good thing is that Sasha is young, and she can come back next time and take the gold. My fingers are crossed, because she's great! Also, she came in fourth. That's not bad at all! Go Sasha!!!:) :)

Logan
02-24-2002, 07:14 AM
Thanks for bringing that up, daisy. I saw Mia as well. She was absolutely beautiful, and would let Sasha rub her tummy! That's a sign of a great cat!!! :D

yorkster
02-24-2002, 03:26 PM
I agree that Sasha having a cat makes me like her even more! :cool: Especially that she had her brought to her in the hotel room- I know I would want my kitties there.

Actually she did awesome for being so young I think. :D , but trying to beat Sara that night was probably almost impossible.
I STILL like Michele Kwan though. I kinda wanted to see her win the gold since this was probably her last chance.

aly
02-24-2002, 10:23 PM
I saw Sasha's cat too! She was already my favorite but I started liking her even more!!! The competition was nerve wracking. I can't believe all of the top three skaters fell. If one of them had not fallen, then Sarah wouldn't have had the gold. I do believe she deserved it though. I just wish Sasha had gotten a medal!

purrley
02-25-2002, 07:17 AM
I didn't know that little lady had a cat and I just knew there was a reason I really, really liked her:) :) . I was really rooting for her, but she's young and there will be more Oly for her;)