PDA

View Full Version : London again :(...

cloverfdx
07-21-2005, 09:37 AM
For those who have not heard, there have been a few more explosions in London again :(.

news article... (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=55954)

More thoughts and prayers on the way. When will it stop?.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-21-2005, 09:54 AM
When will it stop?.

Sadly, I don't think it ever will :(

JenBKR
07-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh No!!! I had not heard of this...Argh, that's so terrible. My prayers are with London.

smokey the elder
07-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Poor Londoners; they've not had the Irish troubles in awhile, now have a whole new set.

Muddy4paws
07-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Ive heard on the radio there has only been one man hurt in it and he was meant to of been the man carrying the exploding backpack and the hospital that hes in had a man with a gun in it I dont know how he was involved but it sounds shifty still and one man was seen running from the station after leaving a package in one of the carrages but no one could catch him so he got away, the explosions are nothing like the last weeks ones thank god but its said to be only the detonators that went off and not the actual explosions, Its a week today that the london bombing happened, and its happened on another bus, I think these people are sc*m.

London is meant to be up and running slowly again with quite alot of delays still but it just goes to show they cant bring us down

luvofallhorses
07-21-2005, 12:03 PM
I did not know :( Those poor people :( My thoughts and prayers are with London.

Anita Cholaine
07-21-2005, 12:14 PM
I so tired of these kind of things to happen...:(... Some day it has to stop, we just dont know when...

furrykidsmother
07-21-2005, 12:16 PM
I had heard something, but didn't have all the details. That is terrible! Thoughts and prayers to all there. Glad the only one to get hurt was one of the ones responsible!! I can't call him what I would like to because I would get blanked out, so for lack of better lets go with sc*m!!

I have to agree with Brody's Mum I don't think it will ever stop, unfortunately. I don't think anyplace is truly safe anymore!

bluekat
07-21-2005, 01:29 PM
I just heard about this now too..:( My thoughts & prayers are sent to London.

*sighs* Yea that's the sad truth; this kind of stuff will probably never stop.

Suki Wingy
07-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Thoughts with London, We love you!

Muddy4paws
07-21-2005, 03:35 PM
The police wont confirm if the man in hospital is the man that had the device and they are asking members of public to send in any videos or photos from mobile phone that they might of got of the man running away.

My mum was telling me about a man she heard on the radio said he couldnt stop the man because he had bags in his hands.. :mad: Dont u just wanna kick some sense into some people?

Oggyflute
07-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Londoners and Pet Talkers are not afraid!!!