07-21-2005, 08:29 AM
and another one

Pawsitive Thinking
07-21-2005, 08:31 AM
last one!

benji
07-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Brody's Mum,

Brody is a really cute dog. What is his background? Is he a mix like Benji? It's nice to see that there are more people out there like my wife and myself how may have gotten a pet but ended up with a family member.

Cheers,

Benji's Parents

Pawsitive Thinking
07-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Brody is a really cute dog.

Thank you. Brody is actually my cat (see signature) but as she gets less attention than his lordship I thought it only right to use her name on PT!

Tobey is a Patterdale Terrier - we had never heard of them until just over a year ago when our little bundle of mischief arrived. We were told he was a Lakeland but it became increasingly obvious that this wasn't the case. It was only someone saying to me in a pet shop "you've got a Patterdale" that pointed me in the right direction. They have their own website www.patterdaleterrier.co.uk too!

Tobey is so much more than a pet - he is family

benji
07-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi Brody's mum,

Sorry about that....my wife always tells me I don't pay attention enough at times. I guess this proves her right. Brody is a really cute cat as well. Tobey looked like a Terrier of sorts. I wish we know what mix of Terrier Benji was. How big will Toby get? I'm sure Brody is as big as she gets. My wife and I are animal lovers. We are so glad we found this site. There are so many people who love their little family members just like we do. Thanks for the help and advice when we were looking for Benji's Garfield toy. We will have to look around this site more and try to find out the workings of it. I'm sure we will chat again in the not to distant future.

Cheers,

Michael & Tracey
Benji's Parents

Pawsitive Thinking
07-25-2005, 04:27 AM
Thank you for the nice things you said about my babies. I am pretty sure that they are both fully grown as they are both a year old.

If you post some pictures of Benji I bet someone on here will be able to tell you exactly what he is

Pawsitive Thinking
07-25-2005, 06:17 AM
Just read the earlier toy link and seen the photos! Benji is lovely!!!

benji
07-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Hi Brody's Mum,

I would say thanks for the compliments but we can't take credit for Benji's good looks. We think he knows how cute he is and plays it up. We would love to know his mix and maybe some day we will. You probably know what a personality that Terriers have. They are almost too smart. They are good natured and good with other animals. Benji is a good guest but not a great host. He is very protective of his Garfields and sometimes even the toys he doesn't like. We spoil him and don't regret it. Both your babies seem very sweet and we wish you all the best with them.

Cheers for now,

Benji's Parents