PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour's gorgeous kitties...Pics...

carole
07-21-2005, 01:13 AM
These sweet kitties belong to my neighbour Louise, she has four kitties at present, these are cute kittens Leo and Ben, who were adopted from the irresponsible owner, the lady who lives around the corner from me, they had a lucky escape but sadly Leo the more silver one passed away.

carole
07-21-2005, 01:21 AM
This is the beloved GEORGE, or Ginge as I used to call him, he was the adorable tom I posted about sometime ago as a stray I found in my pram in the carport, he was very friendly, and I only found out a few months ago that Louise adopted him and had him fixed, he is one sweet boy, he has since filled out and is a chubby wee fella these days, who no longer roams the streets, looking for food or females, he is one of the lucky ones, who deserves a good home as he is so loving.

carole
07-21-2005, 01:26 AM
The three of them all together, it is possible George could have fathered these kittens, he simply loves Ben apparently.

carole
07-21-2005, 01:40 AM
A cute one of the kitties together.

carole
07-21-2005, 01:51 AM
This is the beautiful Smudge who sadly disappeared, she was continually beaten up by Brewster who was re-homed because he was so aggressive to Smudge, but i guess she had enough.

carole
07-21-2005, 01:58 AM
The beautiful but nawtee Brewster. Can someone tell me if these pics are showing up as they are not on my computer, they were sent to me today like this, so I am hoping some of you can actually see them.:)

smokey the elder
07-21-2005, 08:52 AM
They're fine; gorgeous kitties indeed!

luvofallhorses
07-21-2005, 10:55 AM
They are adorable :) and yes, Carole they are showing :)

davidpizzica
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by carole
The beautiful but nawtee Brewster. Can someone tell me if these pics are showing up as they are not on my computer, they were sent to me today like this, so I am hoping some of you can actually see them.:) Sorry Sis, I can't see the pictures either. When I click on to a picture, it comes on my screen as "This is a type of informaion that can't be used"

Freckles
07-21-2005, 01:26 PM
I can. Maybe it's because Quick View is installed on my PC.
Great pictures.:)

furrykidsmother
07-21-2005, 02:55 PM
I can see them. They are all adorable, but those babies are especially sweet!

carole
07-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Yep they are cuties alright, George is my favourite because he is such a smoocher, he runs to meet me at her house when I deliver her paper, not too fond of being held, but tolerates it, he is very loving.

Sorry David I don't know how to post them any other way, maybe someone else can put them on here for you to see.

davidpizzica
07-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by carole
Yep they are cuties alright, George is my favourite because he is such a smoocher, he runs to meet me at her house when I deliver her paper, not too fond of being held, but tolerates it, he is very loving.

Sorry David I don't know how to post them any other way, maybe someone else can put them on here for you to see. That's alright, Sis. Thanks for trying, anyhow. Someone probably will post them.

dukedogsmom
07-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Such sweet kitties. I'm sorry that some of their lives weren't happy. Smudge was beautiful. Poor kitties. I'm glad your neighbor is helping them.