PDA

View Full Version : A lovely visit today

Logan
07-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Vermontcat and her mother in law and her daughter came to visit us today! I am happy to report that even Butter was on his best behavior. Helen and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit with them and hated to see them leave. I did not take one single picture, though, but Zoe did, and will share some when she gets back to Vermont next week.

Thanks again, Zoe, for making that extra effort and spending some time with us!

Logan

CagneyDog
07-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Can't wait to see pictures!

zippy-kat
07-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Sounds like a wonderful visit! Glad you got the chance to meet up. Now, where's Zoe w/ the pics? :)

NoahsMommy
07-21-2005, 03:59 AM
How fun!!! :)

Can't wait to see pictures!

Logan
07-21-2005, 06:01 AM
Right now, Zoe is still in Hendersonville, NC. I don't think they are going home until the weekend. I do know there is a chance of one more Pet Talk meeting for her if she can work it out. I hope she can! :)

Pictures, next week, I'm sure! Her inlaws have a dial up and it is impossible for her to try and upload her pictures. I just hope she didn't get me in my bathing suit (we went to the pool).

Logan

Barbara
07-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Glad you had that much fun. Having met Zoe myself I am sure you had:D

Kissies to Butter;)

Logan
07-21-2005, 06:09 AM
Barbara, Zoe said that you were going to be jealous because she got to pet Butter and take pictures of him. I think she got more of him than anyone to tell you the truth. :)

Barbara
07-21-2005, 06:13 AM
Yes, yes, yes- I'm officially jealous:D

Pam
07-21-2005, 06:24 AM
Oh Logan the thought of you in a bathing suit around dear little Butter (I am thinking of exposed skin!) sends a chill down my spine! LOL! Seriously, I am glad you all had a good time and Butter behaved himself. :) I'll look forward to the pictures!

Killearn Kitties
07-21-2005, 01:55 PM
It sounds like you had a lovely day. I'll be on tenderhooks waiting for those pictures next week. :D

RobiLee
07-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Thats wonderful! Its so good to hear about PTr's getting together. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'll be looking forward to the pics.

Logan
07-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Oh Logan the thought of you in a bathing suit around dear little Butter (I am thinking of exposed skin!) sends a chill down my spine! LOL! Seriously, I am glad you all had a good time and Butter behaved himself. :) I'll look forward to the pictures!

Pam, ask Zoe, the thought of me in a bathing suit around anyone is quite scary!!!! :eek:

jenluckenbach
07-21-2005, 07:37 PM
I am so glad that you guys got together! (no pictures....SHAME!!! did we not teach you right?? :eek: )

lizbud
07-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Sounds like a very good visit. I know what you mean though
about no pictures, I usually am so excited to meet new guests
that the camera is the last thing I'm thinking about.:o

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh my! I've been so wrapped up in the CA BBQ thread that I completely missed this! Bad me!!

Sounds like a wonderful visit! Logan, I'm disappointed at the no pictures, but I think I understand. I was having such a good time at the BBQ that I didn't take many either. It's only afterwards that you realize you don't have any rememberances - and there were so many good opportunities!

Glad Butter behaved (Butter and exposed skin? :eek: ) Can't wait for pictures, but I don't want to rush Zoe's vacation either. ;)

anna_66
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Logan I'm so glad to hear that you all got together. Always so nice meeting someone new:D
I'll be looking forward to seeing a few pictures (and the thought of you in a bathing suit is NOT scarey:p )!

popcornbird
07-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful visit! Did Vermontcat get to see Roger and Milly?

I hope she'll have some good pictures. :D

Logan
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
She got to see everyone, Popcornbird. I think she got some birdie pictures, too. :)

Randi
07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Logan....what nice recompense for not be able to join the SoCal gang!

Logan
07-22-2005, 08:25 PM
I was very impressed with Randi's use of the English language, then I read your post on the other thread, Sara! LOL!!! :p

Edwina's Secretary
07-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I was very impressed with Randi's use of the English language, then I read your post on the other thread, Sara! LOL!!! :p

Rather impressive I thought!

Vermontcat
07-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Logan, it was so nice meeting you and Helen.:)
I got some great photos of all of the pets, mostly Butter and Mimi but some really good ones of the birds too.
I won't be able to post the photos until I get back home, next Friday at the earliest.
I hate dial-up, I really miss my high speed connection.

Logan, thanks again for letting us visit.
You and Helen are both very sweet.:)

Randi
07-23-2005, 12:48 AM
So you'll get two posts from me in this thread. :D I've also been busy keeping up with the BBQ thread, and loading pictures.

I'm glad you all had a great time together, looking forward to the pics. ;)

auggie
07-23-2005, 07:25 AM
I’m glad that you guys got to meet.
I just got back from Vermont and unfortunately missed Vermontcat since our vacations overlapped. But there is always a next time. It is so beautiful up there and I definitely want to go back.
Looking forward to Zoe’s pictures.

krazyaboutkatz
07-23-2005, 10:19 AM
It sounds like everyone had a great time. I always enjoy meeting other PT people.:) I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures.:)

sandragonfly
08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
good to hear you guys enjoyed each other...who nevers?! :)

hum, pictures -- I see it has been a while...did vermontcat got back safely? hope to see them somewhere!

Logan
08-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I know Zoe is probably swamped trying to get back into the swing of things. I do hope she'll post some pictures soon. We certainly enjoyed having them here with us for the day.

Logan

Vermontcat
08-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I did get home safely on the evening of July 27th.
I've been busy all weekend with my daughter's horse show.
She also started horse day camp yesterday.
I really didn't even have time to look at the photos until yesterday afternoon.
There are about 40 photos but I still need to put them in photobucket.
Unfortunately we had thunderstorms yesterday evening and the power kept going out so I lost the link to the photos.
I have to wait until tonight for my husband to find them again.
Hopefully later tonight and tomorrow I can get back to working on them and posting them in the next day or two.
And Logan, of the two photos of us, I won't post them without showing them to you first.;)

Logan
08-02-2005, 07:39 PM
And Logan, of the two photos of us, I won't post them without showing them to you first.

I think that is probably a good idea since both of them were taken after we had been at the pool! LOL!!!! :o

Killearn Kitties
08-03-2005, 06:24 AM
No pictures yet???!! :D