PDA

View Full Version : It's too hot to take you out--please don't make me go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janelle
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
My Simon is begging to go out and it's just too hot to go out with him.

I wish he would understand I'm not being mean to him. He jumps on my lap and tries to smooze me. Purring and almost climbing on my head and he is a do not hold me for long cat.

I take him out in the evening when it has cooled off somewhat. I just wish he would understand.

Maybe if I go out and get the mail and take him that long he will be satisfied until tonight.

DJFyrewolf36
07-20-2005, 02:46 PM
My cats take one whiff of the hot air and go right back inside!!

Come on Simon, understand that your meowme isn't being mean. If the heat is too much for her, how do you think it would be for you, wearing all that fur? Be patient, you'll get out soon enough!

furrykidsmother
07-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Simon please be patient with Meowmie, wait until it cools down a bit.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-20-2005, 03:57 PM
You are suffering with the same heat and humidity we are apparently!

Mine are lying around like dead tunas with their feet in the air !

Simon, they suggest you take a nap until things cool down! Way to hot to wear a fur coat outside!!!:D

King Spartacus
07-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Too hot no good... last week I was like a melted grey kitty puddle outside... thankfully it's cooled off a bit!

catmandu
07-20-2005, 05:44 PM
I FEEL SORRY,FOR THE LITTLE PORCHIES.NUGGET,HAS BEEN COMING BACK,IN,AS HIS GUARDIANS(?) WILL NOT LET HIM,INTO THE HOUSE,SO LUCKY,AS THEY CALL HIM,HAS BEEN INDOORS,IN THE A/C.HE,AND SCRAPPY 2,ARE OLD PORCH PALS,THEY SLEEP TOGETHER,NOW!
THIS HEAT,IS NO GOOD,FOR CATS,AND I PUT LOTS OF COLD WATER,AND WHISKAS POUCHES,OUT,FOR THE PORCH CATS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture479.jpg

janelle
07-20-2005, 09:51 PM
momoffuzzyfaces

As a matter of fact I'm in KS as well. PM me where you live. We may be in the same area!!!!!!!!

Well I got busy with houswork and then turned on the TV so he knew after the TV went on he wasn't going out. He got his energy out chasing Chianti around the house. LOL

I took him out tonight for awhile and combed him out. Then I wanted to swim so he had to go in. Ever since I put him into the pool he runs out of the yard when he sees me in my suit. He is so intelligent he remembers that and won't have a thing to do with it anymore. Like I would do it again, no way, but he won''t trust me. Chianti acts like it never happened. She is my dumb blonde. LOL