PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Boy fritz

fritz03
07-20-2005, 11:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/bdayboy.jpg Birthday Boy Fritz posing with Auntie Irene and Mom on his Birthday June 3.fritz is off at the groomer's getting all prettied up.Mom had a hard time getting the leash on him to go and he hid under the dining room table.When he got there,he was just a tugging at the leash ,couldn't wait to get in there.One of the groomer's dogs was waiting at the door for and I'm sure the cats couldn't wait to see him.The groomer thinks Fritz picked up the virus from the needle he got.Apparently she says pork is not good for dogs,so a thing to stay away from.Fritz is 4th in non-sporting group on astralenterprise.com.he has 5 votes,a Chinese Sharpei leads with 13.

elizabethann
07-20-2005, 11:58 AM
My, that's a pretty big cake for a little doggy. But you ARE King so I guess you get only the best!

So you actually LIKE going to the groomers, heh? Perhaps you can talk to Fenway and get him to enjoy it. I have to carry him into the groomers because he won't budge.

Your family will have to take pictures of you when you come back all spiffed up and handsome....not that you AREN'T handsome now.

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Fritz!! Look how cute you are!! We love you Fritz! You love the groomers? Fritz, you're one of a kind!! Stay cool and no pork Fritzie! Let's get that voting going. Eh Fritz?? Can't wait to see you looking better than you already look.:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

Ginger's Mom
07-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh my that is a lot of cake for a little doggie. ;)
I'm glad you like going to the groomers, that always make it easier for everyone. I am sure you will look as handsome as always Fritzy-boy.

Bigyummydog
07-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Don't you eat all that cake FRITZIE. Do you feel all neat and yummy after your visit with the groomer? We already know you're the cutest lil thing on four paws.

CagneyDog
07-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Happy birthday handsome Fritz! I hope you have an amazing day!

Oggyflute
07-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Happy birthday Fritz, & enjoy the cake.:)

RobiLee
07-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Thats a yummy looking cake, Fritz!