PDA

View Full Version : I hunt.......

sammy_3
07-20-2005, 11:16 AM
I am a hunter. I hunt............POP CANS!!
I am against hunting animals so I hunt & shoot....POP CANS!! :D. I also love to shoot....GRASS!! It is so hard to get that one blade. But o is it fun. LOL

kittycats_delight
07-20-2005, 11:18 AM
LOL....I thought this is about a kitty hunting mice or something. I am glad you prefer to hunt pop can and blades of grass instead of animals.

Definately an animal lover. Welcome to PT.

Karen
07-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Biggest pop can I ever saw get shot at was a "fi'gall" - that's a five-gallon metal canister of coke syrup - my family's 45/70 (from the Spanish-American war era) blew a softball-sized hole in it! (Fired not by me - the think kicks like a mule, and my brother was worried it would knock me over!)

Me, I prefer hunting sand banks - they're easier to hit than blades of grass! Granted, there are usually targets set up in front of said sand bank, but hey, I hit something, anyway!

Lady's Human
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
I'll be good and leave the shotgun out of this...:cool:

jesse_3
07-20-2005, 11:29 PM
I know what ya mean! LOL!!!!;)

Steph and Jes

king2005
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Full Pop cans, those big concret blocks & cars r my fav shooting things.

I love shaking up the can. I find it explodes better. I couldn't find the last can I shot.. it was just gone.

OMG shooting the car was soo much fun :) first the guys shot the windshield, then the back fender, then I shot the door & then one of the guys shot the rear view mirror & it exploded, it was SOOO cool!!

No worries, we shoot safely. the angles were planned properly just incase it ricoshed (sp) & there was only 1 round in the chamber at one time & only one person near the car at one time.

sammy_3
07-22-2005, 08:26 PM
What kind of car was it. It would be so fun to shoot a car. I will have to try it some time. LOL

Oggyflute
07-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I've never shot a car, but I did have to blow up a bus once.:D Now that was a lot of fun.:D

king2005
07-22-2005, 11:19 PM
It was the kind of car that has the drivers side crushed in about a foot, drivers door wont open, the drivers window is on the seat & the floor. u know the kind? hehehe

All I know is that James' buddy shot the wrong part of the car & James nearly cried hahahaa.. the car was a parts car after James was hit by a speeding SUV (no one knows how he escaped without a scratch, or even alive!!) so when his buddy shot the 300.00 rare part, ya, the rest of us LOL.

It was the only part on the car we couldn't pull off withour hands that James needed. However, I told him he could just weld the bullet hole out of it & it'll look ok :) hehehe

Toby's my baby
07-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Fun!! When I was about 5 my dad brought me and my sis out to an old farm that we have, and we threw pop cans, and bottles into the pond, and me and my sister shot holes in them untill they sunk. :o, it was fun though :p

sammy_3
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
I've never shot a car, but I did have to blow up a bus once.:D Now that was a lot of fun.:D

Did you put gas all over the car and throw a match??

jesse_3
07-25-2005, 05:47 PM
That is sorta what I was wondering! Now, Trev, hasn't your mom taught you better?:D

Steph and Jes

king2005
07-26-2005, 12:17 AM
We would have blown up the car or atleat one of the cars, but due to the 2 month heat wave. I'm sure the whole farm would have caught fire & that would prob have killed the horse.. Mind u They wanted to shoot the horse, but I made them change their maind.

The horse is a stray that just never left. Hes a pain in the butt.. he always wants to walk infront of our targets. Atleast the chicken r smart, they hide in the barn while were shooting.

ps. I think shooting the horse was a joke only to bug me.

Oggyflute
07-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by sammy_3
Did you put gas all over the car and throw a match??

Actually I had to line the back of the bus with plasctic explosives, so that when it blew, the back of the bus would fall down as a ramp. Which we did. The other part of the day involved blowing up a marine marker. With this we had to get the force of the explosion to go straight up in the air. Of course we just couldn't help ourselves, and the explosion was way bigger than what it should have been. I was told that the blast was heard 10 miles away, unfortunately it also rattled the CO's windows, for which we got our butts severly kicked.:D

sammy_3
07-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Oggyflute- So what kind of explosives did you use??

Oggyflute
07-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by sammy_3
Oggyflute- So what kind of explosives did you use??

Plastic explosives. The stuff is exactly like plasticine, it was called P4 if I remember correctly.

sammy_3
07-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
Plastic explosives. The stuff is exactly like plasticine, it was called P4 if I remember correctly.

Thats awesome. I thought it would be illegal