PDA

View Full Version : Its Payday!!

DJFyrewolf36
07-20-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't know why I am posting about this, probibly because I'm happy :D. This is the first payday in a WHILE where I can do something nice for myself and not have to worry about coming up short.

I'll probibly splurge on something good to eat :o . I've had to live on rammen and hot dogs for a while now.

What are some things you guys do for yourselves when you find that you've got a bit extra?

Kfamr
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Sadly, I usually buy things my dogs "need" when I have extra money. (Because, you know, having a billion toys is a necessity. :p My mother's boss came over the other day and said our house looked like a toy store. :p )

Maybe take yourself out to dinner to a nice restaurant? (If it were me i'd choose Red Lobster!!)

DJFyrewolf36
07-20-2005, 01:04 PM
Heh, I find myself spoiling the cats with things they "need" too. Do cats really need micro tennis balls lol?

I bet the muttlies are quite thankful for all the toys...but of course they could always use more!

lv4dogs
07-20-2005, 01:24 PM
I wish I could be of more help, but I too spend my extra money on my pets. lol

Think... is there anything that you remember saying that you wanted?
Are you stressed out? Maybe a trip to the spa?
A nice dinner is always nice.

kimboe
07-20-2005, 01:47 PM
When i have the extra cash i always buy myself something like new lotion, nail polish, eye shadow, umm....basicly anything for my skin, hair or nails.
i've recently bought myself some self tanning lotion, since it's been raining lots latley.

joycenalex
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
since i got the house, i spend lots of money at lowes, home depot, bed bath and beyond, then the furries get things, and 2 times a summer i get a pedicure (pretty feet for a few days), and on saturday, i'm getting a massage!!!woohoo

grybai
07-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Yaaay! It's my payday too... However, since I was on vacation for a month, this is my first substantial paycheck since I've gotten back and I need it to pay my bills... especially since I went to the California BBQ and Disneyland this weekend!

I don't even want to peek at my credit card balance... :(