PDA

View Full Version : I hate Some People

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Some people are so stupid
I was just out in the front yard with gracie working with her on basic commands and there was this lil girl and her mom walking down the road and the lil girl ask if she could pet i said sure you can and the mother yanked her by the arm and said NO don't you dare go near that Vicious dog.. I said miss my puppy is NOT that way the most she would of done to your daughter is licked her to death and wag her tail

She said BS all black dog's are mean and should be put down.. I went in the house b4 i said something that would of made her call the cops this Pee's me off..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid178/pfd94cc2b9b075e21d7e77463025c2cc2/f331a0a9.jpg
Now how could this woman think that way from seeing this face...

She is very sweet puppy
some people need to get educated or go see a shrink

fudgesicle
07-19-2005, 06:29 PM
That's stupid. Your dog is so beautiful.

finn's mom
07-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Someone so ignorant as to group all BLACK DOGS into one category isn't worth the effort it takes to form a complete sentence. She's punishment enough for herself. I just feel sorry for the child.

jennifert9
07-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Large black dogs are the most proliferant dogs in the shelters in the USA. :( Probably because of idiots like this one running her mouth about something she knows nothing about obviously!!
This woman is a lunatic to categorize dogs by color! I hope her daughter grows up to be a veterinarian! :D

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Someone so ignorant as to group all BLACK DOGS into one category isn't worth the effort it takes to form a complete sentence. She's punishment enough for herself. I just feel sorry for the child.

So do I

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by jennifert9
Large black dogs are the most proliferant dogs in the shelters in the USA. :( Probably because of idiots like this one running her mouth about something she knows nothing about obviously!!
This woman is a lunatic to categorize dogs by color! I hope her daughter grows up to be a veterinarian! :D

Me too and i also hope that she owns 5 or 6 big black dog's and rubs in it to her mom's face:D

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2005, 06:54 PM
That's so ignorant to teach her child to be afraid of black dogs! There are a lot of black dogs out there and the child may end up fearing them her whole life! If she herself has a fear of them she should find some way to deal with it as to not pass it on to her child! ;)

elizabethann
07-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Some people are just ignorant. It's sad.

:(

P.S. Kisses to your black dog....Gracie!!

dukedogsmom
07-19-2005, 07:57 PM
People are some of the dumbest creatures on earth. I would have been honored to pet that sweet dog.

sabies
07-19-2005, 08:00 PM
We all know that's not true. Hopefully that little girl will form her own opinion and not listen to her mother.

gemini9961
07-19-2005, 08:05 PM
She's just ignorant to say the least. Some people never change. :(

Bigyummydog
07-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Well, alot of us know how you both feel. I've seen the faces of a child and my sweet MAXIMUS, just sadden so horribly. He loves kids. The chance to get love from a little one excites him more than anything. It really is sad when an adult does that to any child and a loving dog. I've mentioned the baby girl next door. She loved to have her little face almost wiped off with kisses from MAXIMUS. Her father scared both of them one day, by yelling at her to get away from him. They were sharing kisses through the fence.

It's just really too bad that people are missing out on the greatest things in life.

I think she's a big yummy to be. I guess that would make her a little yummy.

luvofallhorses
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
:eek: that's ignorant! You know I love your Gracie girl :) I also feel sorry for the child.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-19-2005, 08:42 PM
That is NOT TRUE. NO dog is vicious! Dumb lady.

My Sadie is the sweetest dog ever.

Luvin Labs
07-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by GoldenLuv
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid178/pfd94cc2b9b075e21d7e77463025c2cc2/f331a0a9.jpg
Now how could this woman think that way from seeing this face...

She is very sweet puppy
some people need to get educated or go see a shrink

YUP, I see its viciousness in that

cute adorable face!

ugh, some people are idiots

i feel sorry for the kid too

Here's another black FEROCIOUS dog!

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3986/smokeyonme3mk.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Yup, I can see both of them

totally licking people to death!

yeesh

(btw, your doggie is A DOR A BLE)

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Luvin Labs
YUP, I see its viciousness in that

cute adorable face!

ugh, some people are idiots

i feel sorry for the kid too

Here's another black FEROCIOUS dog!

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3986/smokeyonme3mk.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Yup, I can see both of them

totally licking people to death!

yeesh

(btw, your doggie is A DOR A BLE)

Thanks... OH yeah your furbaby looks so Ferocious NOT

so cute look at that big ole smile

Bigyummydog
07-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Have you met JADA? She's really scary......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid178/p5ce0e73b537438710dc199751b050779/f335caf0.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

MAXIMUS and I both agree. She can come and lick us
to death any day. What a way to go.

Daisy and Delilah
07-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh good grief!! What next? How scary it is to think that this woman is actually somebody's mother? Poor little girl. Why do some people have children? There should be laws to prevent some people from having children all together!! This sounds like something the mother may have had taught to her by one of her parents.

Terry

Suki Wingy
07-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Poor little girl, growing up with a mother like that, I really hope she never forgets your girl and learns to go play with big black dogs when her mother thinks she's off with friends. That shows how naive the mother is, color is and never has been linked with behaviour of temperment. I am reading a horse color genetics book now and I asume the principles and theory is the the same for dogs.

Oggyflute
07-20-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
That pretty well somes it up.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-20-2005, 03:57 AM
What a stupid, stupid woman - and she's in charge of a child!! Your ferocious doggies can savage me any time!

GoldenLuv
07-20-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid178/p5ce0e73b537438710dc199751b050779/f335caf0.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

oh my what a scary dog NOT she is a beauitful girl

i am sure gracie would love to give youi and handsome Maximus kisses..

GoldenLuv
07-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments i to feel sry for that lil girl and i hope that she owns tons of BEAUITFUL black dogs when she gets older and tells her mom to Pi$$ off about them..

I think black dog's are Such cutie pies

crsvstang
07-20-2005, 11:47 AM
That is so dumb, but unfortunely my grandma is the same way. She says that black dogs are mean specially big dogs. I am suprised she has not said anything about Mick yet being black. She has said something about him being mean because he has Chihuhua in him.:rolleyes: I'm like yeah whatever!:p

2crazypuppies4me
07-20-2005, 11:48 AM
All thoughout my life my mom hated dogs (now hear me out please) because she was bit once. Now I have two dog's (she doesn't come over much) and she has my brothers dog. People change, but my mom never ( I don't think anyway) snatched me away from a dog. What a stupid woman. I hope that little girl becomes a vet. too!

Jadapit
07-20-2005, 12:03 PM

Isn't she beautiful?

:D Jada would be honored to lick you all to death. The only thing dangerous about Jada is her tail it hurts when she beats you with it as she wags it.;) I have had people cross to the other side of the street when I'm out walking her. She wouldnt hurt a soul. I wonder why it is that people get it in their heads that black dogs are so mean:confused: That is so, so stupid. It's really sad that lady is teaching her daughter to believe that.:(

Muddy4paws
07-20-2005, 04:37 PM
What a stupid woman, I feel for the poor kid

GoldenLuv
07-20-2005, 07:07 PM
i agree

some people should never have kid's

here is a pic of her with her two lil friend's

Doesn't she look so mean

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p34d03f989640e785d4d8375b17839235/f383cda0.jpg

Bigyummydog
07-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Oh, what lucky girls you have GRACIE. Are they both yours. Save some of your kisses for us. We'd loooove to have you.

GoldenLuv
07-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh, what lucky girls you have GRACIE. Are they both yours. Save some of your kisses for us. We'd loooove to have you. they are lil girls in the neighbor hood that come & wanna play with her

she go's nutso when she sees them she tries and tear down the screen door to get to them and licked them to death:D

sammy_3
07-20-2005, 08:16 PM
My dog is black and she is the sweetest thing ever. She could never be mean. She walks right by your side, licks you and cuddles with you. She is a shi tzu.

That women was just a sterotyper

Vette
07-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Thats just so stupid and terrible. :(
and oh goodie two-shoes.. shes teaching the kid the same crap. just what we need.. more brainless dip sh*ts running around.